Wait, didn't I just get back?! An August '10 PTR...TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED p. 27

Have a fabulous time Sarah, can't wait to hear all about it! Say hi to Mickey for me please. :wave:

If someone already has a car, it would probably make sense to drive to Universal because the only extra cost is the parking fee (which I think is $14). But, if you are only renting a car for that day, that would cost another $40 or so, making the total cost about the same as 3 people taking the shuttle. Driving an unfamiliar car on busy, unfamiliar roads can be kind of stressful, so it can be more relaxing to take the bus. You give up the freedom to come and go whenever you want, but there is some value in leaving the driving to someone else.

Thanks for the advice! We will have a car, so we'll probally drive. The shuttle was appealing because - for me leaving the driving to someone else is priceless. But I like the freedom of being able to leave when we want. Thanks :goodvibes

Bon Voyage Sarah! Have a fantastic time!!

When were you guys there? I am pretty sure I was there with Dad and Claire in mid-October. It was when they had record high, summerlike temperatures! :scared1:

We were there October 23 - 30 (or something along those lines!) I remember the weather being cooler in the morning and evening, but beautiful during the day! We LOVED it because MN was COOOOOOOOOOOOLD that month during October - November was warmer! :laughing:

Have a MAGICAL trip - I look forward to the TR!!! :yay:

Well, I dropped Sarah and her sisters off at the airport this morning, and their flight is scheduled to depart in about 30 minutes.

I have to admit that I was a little jealous because, even though I have been to WDW 3 times since last August, I always love the excitement of arriving at MCO, getting on the Magical Express, going through the gates to the resort, etc. I'll have to enjoy that vicariously this time.

We had some rain and a little thunder this morning, but it's cleared out now so hopefully the flight won't be delayed. I see that there are also some storms around WDW.

Wow Sarah! I can't believe your trip is here already! I hope you have magical time!!pixiedust: I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!:goodvibes

Hi! I am an avid Trip Report lurker here on the Dis who has come out of the woodwork to say HAVE A GREAT TIME!! I loveeee reading TR to keep that Disney magic alive between our own trips!! Can't wait to see how WWoHP is as well!

Hi everyone!

Coming to you live from Saratoga Springs!! We made it down here safely with no problems. As Dad said there was some rain in Milwaukee this morning and our plane was delayed by a few minutes (but I think that was from wherever the plane was coming from). I am pretty sure we had one of the best flight attendants ever this morning...he was hilarious. More on that later...popcorn::We also got caught in our first sudden downpour this afternoon which was actually quite amusing. :laughing:

I won't get into too many details but since we didn't get to SSR until after 4:00 we just spent some time bumming around Downtown Disney. The plan is to go to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey to all my DIS friends. Good night from Disney World!

~Sarah

:yay: I love live updates!!! Thanks for taking a minute to post to us! I'm glad to hear you all arrived safely and have enjoyed your time so far.

I saw (fake) little Vinylmation keychains at our dollar store the other day and instantly thought of you! They are actually pretty cute!!

Glad you arrived safe and sound! Hope you guys have amazing trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :thumbsup2

Glad to hear you got down there safely! Hope the weather is better for you guys. Can't wait to hear all the live reports. Have fun!!!!

Hi again everyone! I know you are probably all thinking why the heck I'm on the DIS when we're in Disney World...we had a pretty busy morning/afternoon and are now taking a quick break. We are planning on going back to the Magic Kingdom tonight for the fireworks and Electrical Parade.

One of the best parts of today was getting to meet Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. They were awesome! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Have a good night!

~Sarah

I love that you are DISing from the World!!! Live updates are the BEST! :thumbsup2 So glad you are having a great time!!!

It makes me feel better knowing that you're in WDW. Haha, I don't know why, but it does! Like despite everything that's going on with my last few days of stressful work, there are people including friends out there having fun at Disney World! It kinda balances out, I think! Reassures me that eventually I'll get back there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter