Wait, didn't I just get back?! An August '10 PTR...TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED p. 27

Hi everyone!

Coming to you live from Saratoga Springs!! We made it down here safely with no problems. As Dad said there was some rain in Milwaukee this morning and our plane was delayed by a few minutes (but I think that was from wherever the plane was coming from). I am pretty sure we had one of the best flight attendants ever this morning...he was hilarious. More on that later...popcorn::We also got caught in our first sudden downpour this afternoon which was actually quite amusing. :laughing:

I won't get into too many details but since we didn't get to SSR until after 4:00 we just spent some time bumming around Downtown Disney. The plan is to go to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey to all my DIS friends. Good night from Disney World!

~Sarah

Hi again everyone! I know you are probably all thinking why the heck I'm on the DIS when we're in Disney World...we had a pretty busy morning/afternoon and are now taking a quick break. We are planning on going back to the Magic Kingdom tonight for the fireworks and Electrical Parade.

One of the best parts of today was getting to meet Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. They were awesome! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Have a good night!

~Sarah

I love that you're on the DIS! It's so appropriate! :laughing: Hope you keep them coming..... :goodvibes

Sounds like you're having fun. Glad you got to meet Tiana and Naveen this time. :thumbsup2

NEWS FLASH!!!

I don't mean to steal Sarah's thunder, but she just called to report that she overcame her apprehensions and rode and survived the Forbidden Journey ride at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

It looks like the general plan the girls laid out has been working to perfection so far as the Mears shuttle van got them to Universal before 8 this AM. They also visited all 4 of the Disney parks on Monday and Tuesday and have already hit all of their favorite rides at all of them but EPCOT, which they will be doing on Friday morning.

NEWS FLASH!!!

I don't mean to steal Sarah's thunder, but she just called to report that she overcame her apprehensions and rode and survived the Forbidden Journey ride at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

It looks like the general plan the girls laid out has been working to perfection so far as the Mears shuttle van got them to Universal before 8 this AM. They also visited all 4 of the Disney parks on Monday and Tuesday and have already hit all of their favorite rides at all of them but EPCOT, which they will be doing on Friday morning.

That's so exciting! :banana: Glad the plans have been working out so far; sounds like they're having so much fun! :)

Hi guys!

Well, it's been another fun and busy day here! As you all know today was our Universal day, or more specifically our Wizarding World of Harry Potter day! :banana: And like Dad said I rode and survived Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I was really nervous about riding it but it was REALLY COOL!!!! So glad I decided to do it. :thumbsup2 In fact, we all liked it so much we managed to do it a second time and I think we may have outsmarted the Universal system in the process. :laughing::rolleyes1popcorn:: I'll explain in the TR. ;) Oh, and butterbeer is YUMMY! :thumbsup2

We didn't go to a Disney park today but were able to fit in some other stuff this evening when we got back. Can't believe it's already Wednesday. :eek::sad2:

Good night again from WDW! :wizard:

~Sarah

Yay, Sarah, so proud of you for doing FJ!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it -- especially how you outsmarted the Universal system. I'd love some tips before we leave. Glad to hear you guys are having such a great time. :)

Good for you! Man oh man I can't wait to hear about your WWoHP day!! I really wish you could bring me back a Butterbeer. :rolleyes:

So glad you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

I've very interested to hear about your Forbidden Jorney

Hey guys, just got back from taking a quick dip in the pool before going over to Hollywood Studios tonight. My sister has been uploading some of her pictures already :rolleyes: so here is a teaser picture from our day yesterday...HOGWARTS!!!!!!!

*cue Hedwig's theme* :laughing:

39235_1395492779772_1605780003_31171318_1408030_n.jpg

Pretty cool, huh?! Can't wait to tell you about it in the TR!

NEWS FLASH!!!

Woohoo!!! So glad to hear this! And glad to hear it was FUN! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, I look forward to the TR!

Hi DIS friends!

Well, we made it home safely today. Our flight landed in Milwaukee around 11:30ish and both Mom and Dad came to pick us up from the airport. As expected we had a great time. We really enjoyed getting to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :thumbsup2 My only complaint is that the week went by way too fast! :laughing: But doesn't it always?

Oh, and you might notice I added a NEW ticker to my signature! When I first mentioned our plans for an August trip I said how we cancelled our December trip and made reservations for both August and March. It's still a few months away but I'm hoping I'll be able to go even if it's just for a long weekend since it'll be over my birthday! I've always wanted to be in WDW for my birthday. :yay:

I hope to have the new TR started soon and maybe I can convince my sisters to come out of hiding and share some of their thoughts too. In the mean time, if anybody has any questions feel free to ask! I've also got to get caught up on everyone else's reports! AHHHH! hehe

Anyways, just wanted to check in and say hey. Thanks to everyone who posted comments on my live updates, those were fun to read too after a long busy day.

Have a good night!

Welcome back! Can't wait for your TR and yes, I too hope your sisters chime in! It'd be fun!

Oh, and you might notice I added a NEW ticker to my signature! When I first mentioned our plans for an August trip I said how we cancelled our December trip and made reservations for both August and March. It's still a few months away but I'm hoping I'll be able to go even if it's just for a long weekend since it'll be over my birthday! I've always wanted to be in WDW for my birthday. :yay:

I noticed the teeny part of your signature says Beach Club as a maybe? How great would that be! Oh and your birthday in WDW.... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Welcome back! Can't wait for your TR and yes, I too hope your sisters chime in! It'd be fun!

I noticed the teeny part of your signature says Beach Club as a maybe? How great would that be! Oh and your birthday in WDW.... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks Tracy!

haha, good catch! ;) Originally we had booked Saratoga Springs again but the seven-month window just opened up to book at other DVC resorts. Dad called the other day and said he might try to get the Beach Club so he told us at the airport today that he changed it!

welcome home!!!!

Yay for the new ticker!! Did you see mine??!!! My boss says that I go to WDW more than the mall and she is 100% right!!

Welcome back!!! I'm looking forward to the TR!!!

You might have already shared this, and we might have even already talked about it, but my brain is sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy - what are your March dates? We are planning on March too! :yay:

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound :-) I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I've always wanted to spend my birthday in WDW, I'm hoping my mom will let me have my 16th birthday in WDW... since it will be a long weekend then. I'm slowly pressuring her into it:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter