Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

We are staying at the Swan in September. Does anyone know if it is okay on check out day to check your luggage over at the beach club or yacht club with the airline check-in? We have a late flight out and it would be great to check our luggage and not have to worry about checking it at the airport. Thanks
The Swan is not a Disney resort, so as a Swan guest, you will not be allowed to use the RAC, which is a perk only for Disney resort guests.

The Swan is not a Disney resort, so as a Swan guest, you will not be allowed to use the RAC, which is a perk only for Disney resort guests.

Thanks for your reply. I asked because I’ve used RAC many times And know it’s run by the airlines so I was just wondering. I guess I was looking at it as a perk of the airlines And with all the social distancing requirements now the airlines may like bags checked at hotels better :confused3

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I asked because I’ve used RAC many times And know it’s run by the airlines so I was just wondering. I guess I was looking at it as a perk of the airlines And with all the social distancing requirements now the airlines may like bags checked at hotels better :confused3
The RAC and DME are the two perks that I miss the most, when I stay at the Swan.

Airport Transportation and Check In – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.

What is Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A.

Resort Airline Check-In Service is a benefit offered to Guests of select Disney Resort hotelswho are departing from Orlando International Airport on participating airlines.
You can check your luggage and receive your airline boarding pass right at your Disney Resort hotel. Resort Airline Check-In Service is available if you are flying on:
  • Alaska Airlines
  • American Airlines
  • Delta Air Lines (U.S. Domestic Flights Only)
  • JetBlue Airways
  • Southwest Airlines
  • United Airlines

Last edited:
Just adding that RAC isn’t happening right now at Disney resorts either because of Covid restrictions. This can definitely change at any time, but just thought I’d soften the blow of not having RAC for you 😀

Just adding that RAC isn’t happening right now at Disney resorts either because of Covid restrictions. This can definitely change at any time, but just thought I’d soften the blow of not having RAC for you 😀
From Disney;

• Resort airline check-in service may be temporarily unavailable

It seems like this is up in the air, right now. 😀

Last edited:
Curious if anyone knows what dining/ amenities will be open to guest when S & D open? I have my stay starting Aug 1st and I’m hoping that there will be options for dining and the pool will be open.

Yes the pool(s) will be open and dining with social distancing in place. So far the Swan & Dolphin have posted the following PDF document that provides information the resort, cleaning changes, and more details on dining and pools, etc...

Dave

Attachments

• Swan & Dolphin.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 55
Yes the pool(s) will be open and dining with social distancing in place. So far the Swan & Dolphin have posted the following PDF document that provides information the resort, cleaning changes, and more details on dining and pools, etc...

Dave
That is a great piece, Dave, thanks. Where did you find that? I am going to see if I can put it in the OP.

Hi @Dan Murphy. It was posted on the Swan & Dolphin site. Here it the page. It is the last hyperlink: Our Committment to Clean.

https://swandolphin.com/importantinfo/index.html
Dave
Ahhh, I see, Dave. Thanks. It is in that COVID box on the very first home page. Sometimes it is difficult to figure out where stuff is on the S/D site. Though not nearly as bad as the Disney site/s. I did add it to the top of the OP, important information there for people going in the months ahead, wondering what S/D are doing with COVID still very present. Thanks again, Dave.

We are staying at the JW Marriott later this month. I would never say it is equivalent to the S/D from what I have researched. The location is not even close to the same. The pool looks nice at the JW Marriott but not at all the same as the massive pool complex the S/D.

We are staying at the JW Marriott later this month. I would never say it is equivalent to the S/D from what I have researched. The location is not even close to the same. The pool looks nice at the JW Marriott but not at all the same as the massive pool complex the S/D.
If you are up to it, I would love to see photos and your thoughts. I bet others over on the Orlando forums discussing off-site reviews would love it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter