WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

So, are there any photopass rides where they are able to social distanced and have two "families" in one picture? Like ToT?? So if some (insert bad word) takes their mask off, I don't get my picture? Grrrrrr
Yep. During AP previews I was put in cars with other people. Splash & Pirates I know had pictures...I assume any "large" ride vehicles like TOT will be multiple parties. I thought I'd get my own which would've been cool, but it would probably back the line up like crazy to do single riders on their own car.

The issue with things closing like this is that nothing is replacing it. And while these attractions and show were not fan favorites it's still something to do. I hate how buildings and spaces are just left empty for years
And it's definitely exacerbated during a pandemic fueled recession where nearly all but the almost complete projects have been put on an indefinite hold.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that they completely re-did the area where RoL takes place? Well, I hopefully they'll do something new in that area.

For the other two, neither is any big loss as far as I'm concerned. But I do agree that I HATE to see disused attractions and buildings just sitting there.

Hopefully this is the right thread for this question. What kind of social distancing is in place on Star Tours? Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place or if it’s been asked - they have extended our annual pass for the closed days, are they also extending Tables In Wonderland?

Yes and you also can't currently purchase a new TiW card.

ETA: correct no to yes. Typing too fast again, sorry for any confusion.

Dave

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter