WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

they are doing a version of this now. A 3 piece band plus boat driver is going around the river, starts and ends at the Expedition Everest bridge. They come out a lot through out the day
thanks! I wasn't sure how big the 'band' normally was. 3 people plus driver works.

In EPCOT, are the Pavillions open? I was looking at the restaurant lists and it looked like neither France or Japan had any open restaurants. Is this true? And is it because they need the cultural folks back to open them? Les Halles and the ice cream shop are my favorites

I have seen they are also only doing one seat open between guests on Flight of Passage (no plexiglass) and I agree only one seat separating guests isn’t enough space. They need at least two empty spots between guests.
One seat open between guests has the 6 feet required distance of FoP

In EPCOT, are the Pavillions open? I was looking at the restaurant lists and it looked like neither France or Japan had any open restaurants. Is this true? And is it because they need the cultural folks back to open them? Les Halles and the ice cream shop are my favorites

Yes, the pavilions are open. Most of the shopping is open. Some of the restaurants are open. In France, the crêperie and the ice cream shop are open. In Japan the quick service location and the shave ice stand are open. Both also have a F&W kiosk.

Yes, the pavilions are open. Most of the shopping is open. Some of the restaurants are open. In France, the crêperie and the ice cream shop are open. In Japan the quick service location and the shave ice stand are open. Both also have a F&W kiosk.
Will be super sad if the bakery doesn't open by my Trip time - if I go. I have been seriously reconsidering it.

I have seen they are also only doing one seat open between guests on Flight of Passage (no plexiglass) and I agree only one seat separating guests isn’t enough space. They need at least two empty spots between guests.
We are here now and there were only 6 of us on the 16 spots. And if you wanted to ride again you were able to go right back in. Every flight was very spaced out.

common sense to me. I´ve been using this rule since day one that Universal opened. It´s sad they have to spell it out for people but at least this way they have a way to go back and show it in writing
Exactly. The eating/drinking exception was not meant to be a "get out of wearing a mask free" card for people to walk around maskless with snacks and beverages, but that's what people have been doing. It defeats the purpose of spacing tables in dining and relaxation areas at least 6 feet apart if someone can right up next to me two feet away from me while sipping a coffee and breathing all over me. Glad that Disney is putting its foot down and enforcing this, as it was one of the things causing me anxiety about our upcoming trip (i.e., would Disney actually make people follow the rules).

it's not common sense to stop, step to the side and have a drink of water?
I think they mean the fact that all of this is new territory. Most ppl. usedto just walk to drink water and continue on their way and if theres no one around it still shouldn't be a problem ..except a rule makesit easier and non negotiable when dealing with difficult ppl. etc. It's just a different world now.

common sense to me. I´ve been using this rule since day one that Universal opened. It´s sad they have to spell it out for people but at least this way they have a way to go back and show it in writing

I agree. I haven’t been to Disney but at our local zoo masks are required. We went to see the otters and there was a Kid (maybe 8-9) eating something while walking right in front of the glass with no mask. Then began coughing multiple times over the glass, not covering the mouth, no parent in sight. Eventually the parent showed up after the glass had been coughed over.

I think they mean the fact that all of this is new territory. Most ppl. usedto just walk to drink water and continue on their way and if theres no one around it still shouldn't be a problem ..except a rule makesit easier and non negotiable when dealing with difficult ppl. etc. It's just a different world now.
yeah, it's the "new common sense" Everything you did before is out the window, time to move on and just embrace the new.There's no turning back now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter