What do you silently judge people for?

I thought of another one early this morning on my way to work - drivers who don’t turn on their lights when it’s still pretty dark out.
In the hazy dusk and dawn it's sometimes impossible to see grey or darker cars in the distance when their lights are off. At least in the darkness of night street lamps help illuminate them. Guess they figure if they can see stuff around them they don't need their lights on but don't realize without lights on they are near invisible to others.

This is totally irrational and I think I need therapy for it. When people use initials instead of spelling out Magic Kingdom (mk). I won’t even let myself do it when making out my own touring plans. And if you look at my posts. I never do it. Shame on you all! lmao. I am such a freak. 😂

I purposely avoid using dh and dd when talking about my family.

I just remembered another one. I am friends with an engaged couple who fights on Facebook. I really don't understand that.

I knew a married couple who would go out to dinner and she would check-in on facebook (or whatever you call it when you let every know where you are when nobody really cares) and he would then "like" the post. Then you'd see them reply to each other.

So I guess I judged them! :)

I purposely avoid using dh and dd when talking about my family.

When I first started posting, I thought writing dh or ds was what you had to do because it was a Disney Board, and the dh meant "Disney" husband, son, daughter, etc. Eventually, I learned that it meant "dear", and as much as I love my family, I don't need to refer to them as dear anything.

When I first started posting, I thought writing dh or ds was what you had to do because it was a Disney Board, and the dh meant "Disney" husband, son, daughter, etc. Eventually, I learned that it meant "dear", and as much as I love my family, I don't need to refer to them as dear anything.
Sometimes the "D" refers to a less positive word that rhymes with "bam."

Me too

Reactions: rlk
Wait. What? I thought it stood for Disney too. Are you sure it doesn’t? How could it not?

People who refer to themselves as parents when the only have cats

the only reason this doesn't bother me is that I know someone who struggled SEVERELY with fertility issues, wanted nothing more than to have a child, had several adoptions fall through and she refers to herself as a mom to her dog and everyone in our friend group doesn't think twice about it.

If she wants to be a dog mom she can be a dog mom. It may very well be the only mom she can be at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter