What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

Wow, this thread is kinda making me a little sad! Lots of posters I recognize that have stopped.

It’s only been a couple of months, so it doesn’t fit your year criteria, but @Gumbo4x4 just disappeared....he was here every day and I’ve wondered several times where he went.
I was thinking about where he’d gone just the other day. It’s been a while since I’d seen a post from him.

Wow, those are a lot of familiar names... I hope they are all well and just too busy and livin life to pop in.

I've often wondered where Eliza (IIRC, her username was @eliza61 ) disappeared to, but I suspect she was either banned or simply gave up because she was sick of getting points on more politically-charged threads that we both tended to get sucked into.

More recently, you can add me to the group wondering about @Gumbo4x4 and his sudden disappearance from the Class of 2019 thread. I hope all is well with him and his daughter.

Not a year, but months. Rodeo65--we were with her through her husbands sudden illness, and eventual passing. She sold their house and her and her 2 children had moved in with her parents. We had several conversations during that time, through messages and emails. But the last I heard from her was back in April, when they were going to WDW for dance competitions and vacation. She has had several other bad things happen in her life after her husband passed, and I only wish she would check in so that we know she is okay. If you are out there Erin, please get in touch with me and let me know!

I was just thinking of her yesterday and hoping everything was alright with her the children.

@minkydog I do worry about, because she was having a lot of health issues. We did hear from her briefly on the breast cancer thread, and we PM'd, but that was a while ago.

Another poster I wonder about is @TheMysteryMachine. She was also having health issues and maybe moving? But her last post was in 2018. I miss her posts!

@Annrea, @MerryPoppins, @Luvchefmic, and so many others just all disappeared!

I also miss C.Ann. I used to love reading her posts about her trips to the lake. She stopped by briefly quite awhile ago, to give us a health and life update, but has been MIA since then. I hope that she is still with us, and can stop and let her DIS family know one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter