What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

Also, Low key where is your lady side kick? I forget her name.
Haven’t seen can’t wait around

Crazy8 or something like that?

actually Cantw8 was here most night thru December, just wasnt posting, she become responsible for a few different people , and was really to busy to just gof around posting, then she stopped coming by at all, I sent ehr a email a few months ago, she seem to be ok, she said give her a call, she didnt pick up so I think she is ok just to busy , I miss her also

actually Cantw8 was here most night thru December, just wasnt posting, she become responsible for a few different people , and was really to busy to just gof around posting, then she stopped coming by at all, I sent ehr a email a few months ago, she seem to be ok, she said give her a call, she didnt pick up so I think she is ok just to busy , I miss her also

Thanks Jason. :thumbsup2

I've often wondered where Eliza (IIRC, her username was @eliza61 ) disappeared to, but I suspect she was either banned or simply gave up because she was sick of getting points on more politically-charged threads that we both tended to get sucked into.

More recently, you can add me to the group wondering about @Gumbo4x4 and his sudden disappearance from the Class of 2019 thread. I hope all is well with him and his daughter.

I think Eliza is on the city data message boards some, there is someone with that user name and she has mentioned Disney so I'm pretty sure it's her.

Is that one poster Luvmygoofy or something like that around? He was in the military and I know she moved around a few times.

I used to lurk on here years ago and remember a very nice older woman who lived by a lake. I remember her saying that her kids and their spouses would help her move from her lake house to her regular house during the year.

Anyone know who I'm talking about and what happened to her?

I used to lurk on here years ago and remember a very nice older woman who lived by a lake. I remember her saying that her kids and their spouses would help her move from her lake house to her regular house during the year.

Anyone know who I'm talking about and what happened to her?
C.Ann. She was mentioned a bit earlier in this thread.

Tina, that's it! She seemed like a really sweet gal.

Somebody resurrected a zombie originally posted by Magpie yesterday. I didn't see the date immediately and thought she was back. That happens every once in a while. :scratchin

Somebody resurrected a zombie originally posted by Magpie yesterday. I didn't see the date immediately and thought she was back. That happens every once in a while. :scratchin
I thought people were finding these threads through a Google search, but that doesn't appear to be the case for the most recent zombie thread resurrections. Some of them are about topics that you wouldn't expect people to be Googling. :confused:

@minkydog I do worry about, because she was having a lot of health issues. We did hear from her briefly on the breast cancer thread, and we PM'd, but that was a while ago.

Another poster I wonder about is @TheMysteryMachine. She was also having health issues and maybe moving? But her last post was in 2018. I miss her posts!

@Annrea, @MerryPoppins, @Luvchefmic, and so many others just all disappeared!

I think I may still have annrae’s email. I’ll check.

Some are from googling/searching some are from suggestions on the bottom of pages for "similar" threads. Some I swear someone just goes to page 100 and pick one to post to just for "fun"
I block ads & had forgotten about the recommended threads at the bottom. I'm sure many of them come from there.

I noticed @NHdisneylover abruptly stopped posting months ago.
I booked a DCL cruise this past week, so popped onto the boards today and saw a notification that I'd been mentionted. Aww, it is sweet o be thought of.

I've been busy, and TBH, maybe it is no longer happening, but for a while there there was a lot of racism on the boards and I just didn't want to be a part of that. Maybe I'll give things another try---there are soe very nice people here whom I do miss.

I booked a DCL cruise this past week, so popped onto the boards today and saw a notification that I'd been mentionted. Aww, it is sweet o be thought of.

I've been busy, and TBH, maybe it is no longer happening, but for a while there there was a lot of racism on the boards and I just didn't want to be a part of that. Maybe I'll give things another try---there are soe very nice people here whom I do miss.
:wave2: Hi Hadley. Happy to hear all is well. You did miss a bit of an event - DIS'er amperpi passed away. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter