What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Us too. I guess it all depends on what you consider a "bar". If it is something like cheers then hardly ever, but if something like you describe above , we have a couple place we go to once every week. We have met some really good new friends in the last year.
Yeah, I think most people are associate "bar" with partying/loud/getting drunk. The places we tend to go have more of a 90's coffee shop vibe, but they serve alcohol-- relaxing, couches, live music, board games, etc.

Worse, no customized pool nor extended lanai, nor fully upgraded... too many negatives. Def a No.

Much worse off. We have a fairly new brick home, nothing huge or elaborate. There is a very old single wide trailer across the road....and so much junk!

Tide. And, when I got home, I realized I had left it in the bottom of the shopping cart. I went back (grocery store is a mile away), but someone had taken it. I went to Customer Service to see if anyone had turned it in. Nope. Then, I asked the man who was collecting the carts if he had found it. Nope. Fortunately, it was a small container - $7.99. Ugh.

I live in between two houses that are the exact same build as mine. All three built in 1924. I love the history and original trim and floors and architecture in an old home and ours was really well preserved and refinished ( by previous owners ) .

On one side of me they gutted it and it’s modern inside. On the other side they haven’t really taken very good care of it but all of the original woodwork etc is there . I think I would choose the one that’s still preserved and just fix it up.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but characters seem to know the phone numbers of everyone, even those they have called infrequently or never called at all. No phone book is necessary.

Neither. Both are two story homes and both have pools. Two things I don't want.

Not sure if my last trip was HMart or Safeway...so I'll post both...

Hmart - Kimchi - $7.49
Safeway - 2lbs 25-30 count frozen uncooked shrimp - $10

Left. My husband actually wants to move there when they move out but I like our house better. While I choose left to your question, I would need to do major construction if we moved there to make it home.

Sadly, my elderly next door neighbor passed last week. We may consider making an offer on the house and fixing it up as a rental. But our house isn't currently too 'fixed up', so actually it'd be better to move in next door and rent out this place! I don't think I could live in a renovation type situation.

If facing my house, the left.The right is an overgrown lot that rarely gets mowed. The left is a walkout ranch as is mine with a smaller yard that is fenced. Both yards have steep hills that are hard to mow and back up to the intestate so they are too noisy to really use.

I don't even know where my closest bar is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter