Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

This is a 4 legged mammal. :goodvibes :tink:

Platypus? Is it a drum?

Last edited:

Gald you enjoyed the show. Looks like you had good seats.

:thumbsup2 We got there early enough to get a good view...first come, first serve and we made it a point to be a little early. Plus...got tired walking around the fairgrounds! :rotfl2: The BEST part was the ticket price :dance3:... as "senior citizens" :goodvibes it costs us $12.00 to get in...together! :tink:

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

Yes Denise...it has been identified as a drum. This is a large animal so not a dog, cat, bunny...or a platypus. Think through the ride...this is quite an "strange" animal...not the animal but the way it's presented in IASW. :scratchin :tink:

Camel, elephant or hippo?

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

Yes Denise...it has been identified as a drum. This is a large animal so not a dog, cat, bunny...or a platypus. Think through the ride...this is quite an "strange" animal...not the animal but the way it's presented in IASW. :scratchin :tink:

I've gone through my pictures and cannot find an animal playing a drum. Is it an imaginary animal? It's not African. Is it American, European or Asian/So. Pacific?

This is from the Caribbean Beach Resort. So just tell me the name of the food service.

It's the Grab and Go section in the Old Port Royale Food Court...may have a picture but in the middle of putting icing on 100 plus sugar cookies :faint:. :rotfl: "Break" isn't long enough to look through the still unorganized photos on SmugMug. :faint: :tink:

It's the Grab and Go section in the Old Port Royale Food Court...may have a picture but in the middle of putting icing on 100 plus sugar cookies :faint:. :rotfl: "Break" isn't long enough to look through the still unorganized photos on SmugMug. :faint: :tink:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter