Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

WELL...VISIT it on your upcoming trip! It is SO COOL! :darth::chewy: :tink:

LOL sorry not in the schedule

Wednesday February 28, 2018 Check in Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Thursday March 1, 2018 Magic Kingdom
Friday March 2, 2018 Epcot
Saturday March 3, 2018 Animal Kingdom
Sunday March 4, 2018 Epcot / Disney Springs
Monday March 5, 2018 Animal Kingdom / Disney Springs
Tuesday March 6, 2018 Magic Kingdom
Wednesday March 7, 2018 Check out Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

LOL sorry not in the schedule

Wednesday February 28, 2018 Check in Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Thursday March 1, 2018 Magic Kingdom
Friday March 2, 2018 Epcot
Saturday March 3, 2018 Animal Kingdom
Sunday March 4, 2018 Epcot / Disney Springs
Monday March 5, 2018 Animal Kingdom / Disney Springs
Tuesday March 6, 2018 Magic Kingdom
Wednesday March 7, 2018 Check out Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

What a shame :sad1:...you're missing SO much fun! ::yes:: :tink:

Is it from a park or resort?
Crazy afternoon turning crazier :faint:...now we're under a freeze warning for tonight so ALL my tropical plants need to be taken care off! :eek:

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a resort. :goodvibes :tink:

A-N-D...for my sweet "northern friends" who will laugh out loud when you read this...I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE PLAYING IN THE SNOW! :yay: Temperature has dropped to 36 and radar shows snow all the way out to El Paso. It's not "sticking" but all the neighborhood kids are out "catching snowflakes on their tongues". :lovestruc Okay...once again...let the laughing begin...:rolleyes1... :tink:

A-N-D...for my sweet "northern friends" who will laugh out loud when you read this...I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE PLAYING IN THE SNOW! :yay: Temperature has dropped to 36 and radar shows snow all the way out to El Paso. It's not "sticking" but all the neighborhood kids are out "catching snowflakes on their tongues". :lovestruc Okay...once again...let the laughing begin...:rolleyes1... :tink:

CRAZY:crazy: Welcome to winter:santa:

I do feel weird skipping a whole park but can you give me one good reason to go to HS?

Toy Story, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Star Wars Launch Bay, One Man's Dream, Prime Time, the Street Performers, the Beauty and the Beast live show, Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, the HS shops, ALL of them but especially on Sunset Blvd. and the ATMOSPHERE in HS...the Hollywood era it represents is my FAVORITE :lovestruc...and I'll mention again...TOY STORY...my favorite Disney attraction. I'd skip AK in a heartbeat if I could only do 3 parks on a visit. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter