Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

WL or WLV?

Maybe on a totem pole?

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 WL is the resort but it's not on a totem pole. Tell me where...:tink:

Toy Story, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Star Wars Launch Bay, One Man's Dream, Prime Time, the Street Performers, the Beauty and the Beast live show, Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, the HS shops, ALL of them but especially on Sunset Blvd. and the ATMOSPHERE in HS...the Hollywood era it represents is my FAVORITE :lovestruc...and I'll mention again...TOY STORY...my favorite Disney attraction. I'd skip AK in a heartbeat if I could only do 3 parks on a visit. :tink:

can I give you all the reasons to go to AK lol

even more so there is a whole new land there

Toy Story, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Star Wars Launch Bay, One Man's Dream, Prime Time, the Street Performers, the Beauty and the Beast live show, Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, the HS shops, ALL of them but especially on Sunset Blvd. and the ATMOSPHERE in HS...the Hollywood era it represents is my FAVORITE :lovestruc...and I'll mention again...TOY STORY...my favorite Disney attraction. I'd skip AK in a heartbeat if I could only do 3 parks on a visit. :tink:

I do like Toy Story and the Tower of Terror. I thought One Man's Dream was gone. Once was enough for Indiana Jones. I've seen Fantasmic and Beauty and the Beast a few times. And bear in mind that I HATE all things Star Wars. I hated the way they had that blaring Nazi music with the white robot guys marching down the street. I could get a fast pass for Toy Story and Tower of Terror and be done in an hour. Prime Time is fun but there are so many, many restaurants in DW to choose from. I try to hit new ones when I go.

ROCK AND ROLLERCOASTER:banana: Fantasmic is good too.

OMG the last time I rode the RnR, they didn't let us off right away at the end. We were parked waiting and I thought I was going to puke all over myself. I promised myself I would never ride it again. Same with Space Mt. If I never ride it again, it would be okay too. There are so many things to do at DW. I guess I got old and don't like the upside down in the dark roller coasters anymore.

OMG the last time I rode the RnR, they didn't let us off right away at the end. We were parked waiting and I thought I was going to puke all over myself. I promised myself I would never ride it again. Same with Space Mt. If I never ride it again, it would be okay too. There are so many things to do at DW. I guess I got old and don't like the upside down in the dark roller coasters anymore.

Space Mountain is my favorite ride.:goodvibes

I can do roller coasters and upside down just don't spin me:crazy2: so I don't do the teacups.:rotfl: Kind of nervous about doing Toy Story I see a lot of spinning going on.

I can do roller coasters and upside down just don't spin me:crazy2: so I don't do the teacups.:rotfl: Kind of nervous about doing Toy Story I see a lot of spinning going on.

It's a "slow spin"...and you're so focused on "shooting" you don't notice. :goodvibes I don't do the upside/spin thing either...would NEVER do the Tea Cups but that doesn't keep me away from the MK. :goodvibes You'll love it! I'll have to get the girls to remind me of the "tips" to "up your score"...there's a lot of them but can't remember right now. I have YET to beat either of them...but DID beat DH last year. :woohoo: :tink:

can I give you all the reasons to go to AK lol

even more so there is a whole new land there

No...am anxious to see the new part but the entire AK I could "take it or leave it". I enjoy the safari but that's the only "must do" at AK for me. I could skip it entirely if I had to choose. :goodvibes :tink:

The teacups are like swinging in a hammock if you don't mess with the steering wheel in the middle!

I don't even think of Toy Story spinning. They zip you around from one shooting gallery to the next but it's not really spinning.

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

:goodvibes This is inside and is familiar; it's not in the lobby or on a teepee. :tink:

Shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter