Who's ready for a late summer room discount?

My TA was able to apply the discount to my reservation, but I’m wondering if there might be a Disney Visa discount with a higher percentage off that comes out later. Anyone know if there is a Disney visa discount, does that usually come out before or after a general public discount?

I’m looking at early/mid September. There’s not much available during those weeks. Judging by that, I’m not expecting much in the way of AP discounts for that time frame anyway. Resorts are pretty booked at full price, no need for discounts.

Was anyone able to apply discount to a standard room WL that is booked in August? I tried but says none available- just wondering if they were already full or I just saw the discount too late.

Was anyone able to apply discount to a standard room WL that is booked in August? I tried but says none available- just wondering if they were already full or I just saw the discount too late.

I had a July 23rd through August 3rd trip booked for a standard view room at WL and was able to apply the 25% offer. I was playing around after I applied the change and did not nearly nothing was available. I think the offer was very limited on room availability for certain time frames.

I had a July 23rd through August 3rd trip booked for a standard view room at WL and was able to apply the 25% offer. I was playing around after I applied the change and did not nearly nothing was available. I think the offer was very limited on room availability for certain time frames.
What was the nightly rate with the discount?

There were no standard rooms my week and I looked around 10am.

I have a BR studio mid to end of August and could not apply the discount. But, that room type was no longer available even before the offer came out. If it wasn't available prior to the discount, they would not add it on. The CM I spoke to told me to keep checking to see if anything changes.... I can hope!

My TA was able to apply the discount to my reservation, but I’m wondering if there might be a Disney Visa discount with a higher percentage off that comes out later. Anyone know if there is a Disney visa discount, does that usually come out before or after a general public discount?
Usually Disney Visa discounts come out prior to general public discounts. But sometimes they give us a separate discount that they don't give the general public.

Did you make the changes online? Or phone in? I have a standard view king booked for my parents, and the discount isn't showing online for that room. I've been checking since 5am.

My travel agent sent me an email yesterday morning saying she applied the discount. I had not even heard about the discount yet. They always say on the podcast it costs you nothing to use a travel agent. It is reasons like this I am glad that i do.

I have a BR studio mid to end of August and could not apply the discount. But, that room type was no longer available even before the offer came out. If it wasn't available prior to the discount, they would not add it on. The CM I spoke to told me to keep checking to see if anything changes.... I can hope!
That category was sold out before the discount for my week so I guess I don't have to feel badly I missed out!

My travel agent sent me an email yesterday morning saying she applied the discount. I had not even heard about the discount yet. They always say on the podcast it costs you nothing to use a travel agent. It is reasons like this I am glad that i do.

I totally agree! I wasn't aware of a discount until I checked my email and saw my TA applied it to my reservation. I know I would've probably missed my chance of a discount had I not had a TA.

Well not completely true at least in my experience. I have a Deluxe room at BC and those rooms have been sold out for months. I was able to apply the 15% off to my reservation. It let me modify online.

We had a pretty good deal already with the two extra nights package from the spring, but our TA was still able to get us about $200 off on our 7-night Beach Club stay in August. Yay for awesome TAs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter