Daughter’s boyfriend is Brazilian so we are watching it in our house since he is staying with us over Thanksgiving. Nice change from the American football that is usually on. And my husband watched the FIFA show on Netflix so he keeps bringing that up. 🤷‍♀️

Daughter’s boyfriend is Brazilian so we are watching it in our house since he is staying with us over Thanksgiving. Nice change from the American football that is usually on. And my husband watched the FIFA show on Netflix so he keeps bringing that up. 🤷‍♀️
I feel bad for Neymar.

"We"(Argentina) are back!

The overhead shot of the Messi goal angle and the "threading the needle" is amazing!

France looking like it will take a strong run at the repeat.

Brazil has to have a little concern for the injuries.

Getting interesting!

If not for a late goal for Saudi Arabia, Group C would have been decided on the "fair play" system, as Mexico would have been eliminated by the virtue of having 7 yellow cards this tournament versus Poland's 5.

If not for a late goal for Saudi Arabia, Group C would have been decided on the "fair play" system, as Mexico would have been eliminated by the virtue of having 7 yellow cards this tournament versus Poland's 5.

I looked at the standings and was wondering how that worked, as it would have been a tie all around in points and GD.

However, I saw the second half at a Mexican restaurant. The same one I watched Spain-Germany where it was nearly empty on the weekend. But it was packed and everyone was sharing tables. It was a fun experience. We were watching the Telemundo feed (Fox had Argentina-Poland) and I think a lot of people were actively monitoring that score since it would have put Mexico in had Mexico won by 2 goals.

I’m happy L-Tri is eliminated. They can take their P chant all the way back to the Azteca for good. The KSA can be proud of their performance. We beat the Dutch and Australia pulls the up set against Messi and we’re off to the semifinals for the first time since 1930!

Ah, I was wondering why Mexico seemed so devastated when their third goal was called off. They were already ahead 2-0.

I didn’t realize they needed to beat Poland’s goal differential.

Anyway, yay Poland!!! 🇵🇱

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter