Would you rather spend five days exploring

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
NY, LA or Yellowstone Park

1. LA
2. NY
3. Yellowstone, but all sound fun

Yellowstone...hands down. Don't really care about the cities.

I see liking yellowstone, but LA, go see movie starts hime, drive up in Hollywood hills at night , beach, disney, universal studios, and go see tv programs being filmed, come on now tha has no appeal to you

I wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes exploring Yellowstone, let alone 5 days. I'd pick NY first because we've never been there but we could easily spend 5 days in LA, where we've visited before many times and never run out of things to do and see.

lol, your not a nature person, I not either but if I was there I would walk around a little , look at the beauty, then go rent movies i wanted to catch up in room

Not New York.

Either Yellowstone or Los Angeles would be great.

Not New York.

Either Yellowstone or Los Angeles would be great.

It would seem to me that TV guy from Cal would be in LA often, even if you work for a local station, you know just to see it in the big city

It would seem to me that TV guy from Cal would be in LA often, even if you work for a local station, you know just to see it in the big city
I'll be at Disneyland next month. My first trip to LA in about 4 years. If I want to go to a big city, I can go to San Francisco. But I don't like big cities.

LA- I haven’t been in years and would love to visit. I’ve never been to Disneyland or Universal Studios Hollywood.

I love NY but I’ve lived there, but I could easily spend 5 days (and many more) doing all new things. I would enjoy Yellowstone as well.

NY, LA, then Yellowstone. We could easily spend the time in NYC. We'd need to add surrounding areas in LA. If you had included San Francisco, we could easily spend 2 weeks there. We could spend a day in Yellowstone, but not more. We prefer destinations where we can walk, use public transportation, Uber, Lyft or cabs. We don't like having to drive on vacation. We're also not into nature for an extended period.

1. Yellowstone (by far)
2. NY
3. LA

I'm not really into big cities, but I put LA last because I'm in that area regularly and I've never been to NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter