YOLID - You Only Live In Disney! June 2013 trip! UPDATED 1st March!

Wow, space space and MORE SPACE! That's basically what I got from this update lol jk

I'm in love with all the Tomorrowlands at all the Disney parks, but I must say I like this Discoveryland a bit more. I don't know, maybe it's the gold or your camera or something that is playing with my mind, but I love the theming. And the fact there is a NAUTILUS there just takes it over the top!

Ewww, that's just... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww BLEH! Why in the world would parents ever let their kid pee in public? It's gross, unsightly and rude. And to do it in a Disney park! That's wrong on so many levels.

In your ride photo, I don't think it was that you guys were having fun, but you were very focused on your mission at hand. Disney fans just take Disney more seriously and sometimes we forget we do that, it just happens. But that Space Mountain sounds awesome! Not sure how I would get myself on it, but it sounds SOOO cool.

That must be one hysterical ride, the Star Tours in Paris! But that's cool how it hasn't changed over to the newer version. It's like with TDL's Haunted Mansion, still old school bride/attic scene over there (I've never been but I know these things).

OMG SCRUMP (AND PERRY)! That. Is. Awesome. I WANT. What a great find! I hope that you ended up buying one if you're such a big Stitch fan.

Can't wait to read about who won on Buzz! :mickeyjum

SO MUCH SPACE! It was very out of this world! haha it is very very pretty here! Disneyland Paris get top marks for there theming! They do an amazing job! You are going to enjoy a later chapter then when I get to go inside Nautilus!

RIGHT?! There was a toilet SO close, so silly those people!

YES! I love that reasoning, we were very concerned with the mission at hand, space is a very serious thing. Not to be taken lightly!

I much prefer the old version of star tours so even in French I was extremely happy!! Exactly!!

I didn't buy one :( I didn't take enough euros with me to afford everything I wanted, I was trying to save my money for WDW!! One day I'll get one!

Haha, that is fantastic about Buzz speaking bilingually! It's as if they decided to add a French mode to that already fabulous Spanish mode. Oh... I need to get over to Paris just to hear that! :goodvibes

The Sleeping Beauty Castle in Paris is stunning! By far the prettiest of all the castles, even Cindy's perf one. OMG, I can't wait to see what it looks like inside! :mickeyjum

AAAH! Excited for some Aurora magic! Loving this girl :):cheer2:princess:

Yes!! You are going to love it! She is your twin after all! :cutie:

Haha, that is fantastic about Buzz speaking bilingually! It's as if they decided to add a French mode to that already fabulous Spanish mode. Oh... I need to get over to Paris just to hear that! :goodvibes

The Sleeping Beauty Castle in Paris is stunning! By far the prettiest of all the castles, even Cindy's perf one. OMG, I can't wait to see what it looks like inside! :mickeyjum

Haha basically everything in Disneyland Paris is half english half french! I find it very funny but still love it! YES! I wish there was a spanish mode available to listen to, I love that!

Isn't it so pretty! I LOVE IT! :worship: The inside is just as fabulous!

really enjoying your trip report so far!!!

Makes me even more excited for my upcoming trip!!!:)

Thank you so much!! YAYY! I'm excited for you!!

Oooh more great updates and very professional looking pics. Can't wait for more :banana:

I'm loving your DLP Trip report. Would absolutely love to go someday, if I can talk dh into it. I know I can talk my daughters and my mom into going...;)

I'm loving your DLP Trip report. Would absolutely love to go someday, if I can talk dh into it. I know I can talk my daughters and my mom into going...;)

Thank you!!! It is amazing there! Such a different feel than WDW! :) Hopefully you can get your convincing skills out! :D

IM BACK!!! ☺

So sorry for my absence…university work and life just took over and I haven’t had any time! For those of you that aren’t reading along with my WDW trip report you missed some exciting news….

I’m going to work at Walt Disney World this summer!!! ☺ I will be doing the International College Program from June for the summer! I will be working as a lifeguard ☺ I CANT WAIT!!!! :cool1:

The link to my WDW trip report is here if you wanted to read!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49519784#post49519784

BUT NOW BACK TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!!! :D

Chapter 8: Sleeping Beauty!

This update is going to be more pictures than text purely because it is so photogenic and I took a lot of photos without actually doing much!

It was time to explore the castle! The inside is STUNNING!

The inside of the castle tells the whole story of Sleeping Beauty! We headed up the stairs to explore the top floor!

They tell the story through different murals on the walls and they have different pages of the book open around the castle! These aren’t in order of the story at all (sorry, im way too lazy to try) but they are all so pretty!!

I wonder where this staircase leads?!

Look at that decoration!

And now my favourite villain!!!!

Potential future villain myself?! :rotfl2:

Hannah what is that face? Soo scary! :scared1:

Hannah making a move on Prince Phillip ;)

We then went on to the balcony outside to have a look across fantasyland! Seriously though, this place is so photogenic!

Time to head towards Fantasyland ourselves! The back of this castle though! REALLY PRETTYYYYY!!!!

It was then time to put our strength to the test.. MUSCLE TIME!

Neither of us were strong enough to pull it out, I’ll keep practicing!
Up next….my FAVOURITE part of the whole trip!!

Sleeping Beauty :love: That was my childhood favorite! And it makes me SOOO happy that the Sleeping Beauty castles all have these walkthroughs of the story. I need to get over to Paris, y'all!

Seriously, that castle... so perf. Reason #2346857047257979579375 why I need to go to DLRP.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter