2010 Swap Calendar

Yippee on the rolodex swap!!!!! I would love to do alphabet ones (Disney and non-Disney). They would make great Christmas gifts.

Hey there- sorry I didn't post sooner- it has been crazy since I left to teach swim lessons yesterday afternoon (nothing bad just really busy). Yes Holly when last fall (around Thanksgiving) I was setting up swaps for the year you said you did want to hostess the Roladex swap but didn't know when I just placed it and your name at the bottom of the calendar for when you were ready to choose dates.

When you decide (not rushing you) just let me know and Nancy, Buffy, or I will add it to the top of the calendar in the right spot. I will be out of town next week Wed-Sat and then heading to Disney for a week on Sunday so while I have internet access that whole time exactly how often I get on is a different story.

Rebecca

New Swap for calendar -

Disney Sketch/Page Map Swap

1 and 2 page layouts, Disney themed, complete pages.

Due Date September 1

{I'll be in Disney first two weeks of August, want to be sure there is enough time after I get back if there are questions}

Thanks.

Could you put the dates on the calendar for me?

My sweet friend, AWM, is letting me take the reins with her Pass It Forward Swap. I'd like to start hostessing and this helps me to get my feet wet with an easier swap to start off. I'll be going to her if I have questions. Can you add this to the calendar?

Pass it Forward Swap sign ups on Sat. July 10th
Closing Tuesday July 13th.
Mailed by date of Tuesday August 3rd
Due no later than Aug. 10th at my house
A few days to resort and mail--shouldn't be long (a couple days?)

Thanks everyone!

It won't take too long to sort. It's the double checking, boxing and labeling that will take the longest. :thumbsup2

I'm changing the due date for the Everyday Swap. It's currently scheduled to be due on Oct. 1, but I'm going to change it to November 5. The sign-up date of 7/25 will stay the same.

Thanks!

Did you get the rest of them and not those- or did you not get any of them. I honestly haven't even opened my box from our last swap.

Rebecca

I am missing a set. I can't remember which set it was. I know I got some, but others are missing.

I am! Of course I know on this one I will be worrying about being up to snuff but I have been using handmade cards a lot and everyone really likes them.

Rebecca

I am! Of course I know on this one I will be worrying about being up to snuff but I have been using handmade cards a lot and everyone really likes them.

Rebecca

Ah, they'll be great, I know they will!

Should I stick with an August due date, or move it out to September?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter