2010 Swap Calendar

Ah, they'll be great, I know they will!

Should I stick with an August due date, or move it out to September?

I would say move it out to September- I know it will be easier for me. I would love it if you provided a couple of sketches we could choose to work from (not sketch groups just some ideas for those challenged like me).

Rebecca

I would say move it out to September- I know it will be easier for me. I would love it if you provided a couple of sketches we could choose to work from (not sketch groups just some ideas for those challenged like me).

Rebecca

Sure. I'll toss an interest thread together this week. Say signups for the 15th of July and then due September 21st?

Rebecca

There are some sketches here: Click here for the link

Rebecca - are you still planning to do the dining swap in August? Will that include character dining or would that be a seperate swap? I think the last hostess was SIOH?

Rebecca - are you still planning to do the dining swap in August? Will that include character dining or would that be a seperate swap? I think the last hostess was SIOH?

Yes- I will not do sign-ups until after I get back from Disney (on the 6th)- so probably sometimes the next week. I will have groups for character meals, park and resort groups. I will do a interest thread soon. I need to get VBS under control first.

Rebecca

Yes- I will not do sign-ups until after I get back from Disney (on the 6th)- so probably sometimes the next week. I will have groups for character meals, park and resort groups. I will do a interest thread soon. I need to get VBS under control first.

Rebecca

Ok cool!! I looked at the last char. dining swap. Are you going to set it up similarly? Like, each person chooses and lists the element they choose for a restaurant and each rest. gets like 4 or 5 people in it?

I wanted to firm up on the dates for the Other Parks Swap. Could you please update this info.

Signups will be either Friday September 10th or Saturday the 11th
It will be due Wednesday, November 17th

I will be doing an interest thread the first week in August after I come back from the Smoky Mountains.

Thanks!

Can I change the dates of my Sept swaps from the 20th to the 9th?

I'll get interst threads up soon.

I have updated in the swap calendar the most recent due dates...
Will everyone who is hosting please verify these are correct with your swap!!!

italics have changed as of 9/21 by hostess. Except MAW/ABC, I confused with another swap. My apologies. The MAW/ABC swap is due 9/27 unless NM07 changes it upon her return from vacation!

September:
Paper Piecing ~ 9/24
MAW/ABC ~ 9/27

October:
Card Swap ~ 10/8
Card Candy Swap ~ 10/8
Rolodex Disney & Non ~ 10/9
4x4 Monthly Rolodex ~ 10/9
Rolodex address cards ~ 10/9
Dining Swap ~ 10/25

November:
Everyday Swap ~ 11/5
Other Parks ~ 11/17
ABC Elements ~ 11/18

Also, please remember hostesses if you change the sign up or due date please let us know on the calendar so we can update. We refer new swappers to check the calendar.. If the calendar isn't current, we are sending them on a wild goose chase! Thanks bunches ladies!!!!

I will be working on the 2011 calendar in the next week or two... so be thinking about your swaps...do you want to host them/when/due dates.. don't have to be specific unless it's Jan-Apr... but ball park dates would be great.... please don't post 2011 requests here...

For those who have sign ups the end of the year due in Jan 2011.. please post here and we can transfer the info between the two!!!

Also, in your titles.. please mark what stage your swap is in..

OPEN SIGN UPS
ACTIVE/PROGRESS
RETURN MAIL
COMPLETE

Thank you!

I have updated in the swap calendar the most recent due dates...
Will everyone who is hosting please verify these are correct with your swap!!!

September:
Paper Piecing ~ 9/24

October:
Card Swap ~ 10/8
Card Candy Swap ~ 10/8
Rolodex Disney & Non ~ 10/9
4x4 Monthly Rolodex ~ 10/9
Dining Swap ~ 10/25

November:
ABC Elements ~ 11/4
Everyday Swap ~ 11/5
Other Parks ~ 11/17
MAW/ABC ~ 11/25

The end date of the Other Parks swap is correct!

Thank you PO3..

I went thru all the open swaps I could find..but wanted to verify there have been no additional changes that weren't in the OPs.

After looking at the end date for the ABC, I see it is due before the Everyday. I have given my swappers less time to complete a larger set.

I would like to change the due date to the 18th of November. This gives a week to swap out before Thanksgiving and the holiday mail season.

I will go change my swap thread now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter