2010 Swap Calendar

Nan, the Everyday Swap end date is correct. On the Character Swap, I should be mailing the last few packages out today and I'll let you know once everything has been received and the swap is closed.

Ann, the Everyday Swap is a long swap. This swap is like 4 months between sign-ups and due date! There was a lot going on at sign-up time and everyone preferred the later due date. That's why it's so far out there.

Nan, isn't the MAW/ABC page swap due in September? That's NemoMom's swap right? I thought it was due September 27th? Or, maybe I just missed something.:confused3

After looking at the end date for the ABC, I see it is due before the Everyday. I have given my swappers less time to complete a larger set.

I would like to change the due date to the 18th of November. This gives a week to swap out before Thanksgiving and the holiday mail season.

I will go change my swap thread now.

That's fine.. I will change it in the calendar.. but DIT is right... there was a lot going on when she held sign ups.... so it's not an issue either way!

Nan, isn't the MAW/ABC page swap due in September? That's NemoMom's swap right? I thought it was due September 27th? Or, maybe I just missed something.:confused3

Thank you DIT.... I will check it.. I may have crossed months with another swap accidently..but the 27th of Sept does sound right! :)

Changes have been made to the OP... and post #211 with the corrected due dates!

Thanks again DIT for checking that... I did confuse it w/ something else on my calendar!

Most recent updates:

September 27th ~ slide mounts ~ LM3Ks
October 12th ~ Holiday elements ~ 123SA

DUE DATES:

September:
Paper Piecing ~ 9/24

October:
MAW/ABC ~ 10/8
Card Swap ~ 10/8
Card Candy Swap ~ 10/8
Rolodex Disney & Non ~ 10/9
4x4 Monthly Rolodex ~ 10/9
Rolodex address cards ~ 10/9
Dining Swap ~ 10/25
slide mounts ~ 10/29

November:
Everyday Swap ~ 11/5
Other Parks ~ 11/17
ABC Elements ~ 11/18

December:

January 2011
Holiday Elements ~ 1/19/2011

I decided to change the due date of the MAW 12x12 Disney page swap to October 8th (to arrive at my door). Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter