2010 Swap Calendar

I'll continue to host the Cruise swap. How about signups in May, due in July? Or wherever you think it would fit best on the calendar. Thanks!

I have a swap idea!!! The I give you pics and you do my pages for me swap!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I am soooooo far behind!!!

Seriously though. I may or may not hostess anything this year. I have a lot going on but you can put me down as a hostess angel.

no no no, I send you mine, and then send you more!! I just printed 250 pics from WDW October 2005! And I still haven't gotten out of the 90's for my every day books.

no no no, I send you mine, and then send you more!! I just printed 250 pics from WDW October 2005! And I still haven't gotten out of the 90's for my every day books.

I may have to help you at SDV this summer- If I stop doing gift things and get around to mine I might just be out of them by then- I have lots of Disney swap items to use.

Rebecca

I'd like to take slidemounts in August if that would be okay!

Due end of Sept.

Are you making a list of the due dates too so we don't have them all ending at one time???

Not worrying about due dates yet- really for most swaps 8-10 weeks should be all we give- it keeps too much from coming up and needing angels. Some large page swaps may need a little more and small technique swaps could go at 6 weeks.

Rebecca

I believe I have everything updated through here- just look at post 2 before you choose your month- Each month can have 1-2 red, 2 blue, 1 lime, 1 purple, and 1 pink swap and still be reasonable for us to handle.

Rebecca

I may have to help you at SDV this summer- If I stop doing gift things and get around to mine I might just be out of them by then- I have lots of Disney swap items to use.

Rebecca

I've been slowly squirreling away my Disney halloween swaps for this trip. The pics are so awesome Rebecca. It was really the first time we learned the right settings for the big camera. I'll post pics as I work on them.
I think to save time I'm going to stick with 4 colors, I figure I can crank the pages out that way.

I have a swap idea!!! The I give you pics and you do my pages for me swap!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I am soooooo far behind!!!

:lmao Your a trip BAMB.

Rebecca since I am doing the ABC swap I don't think I will do a surprise swap this year. It will be close to the time we are planning on going to WDW and I know I will be doing all kinds of research for the trip. So you can open that one up to someone else. I am good with hosting just one. It takes a lot of work....

I know I'd like the Color Swap to start early-mid June, if possible, so I can have everything back to everyone before I leave in late August for Disney.. Would that be enough time, do you think? It's a month less than this year's....

Happy and Sad!
Happy~ I like ZTH time frame for colors
Sad~ I wont be able to do the Cruise because of the time frame! To close to when we leave and they would be due right after we get back and I plan on being exhausted!

Rebecca, I am pm~ing you.

Happy and Sad!
Happy~ I like ZTH time frame for colors
Sad~ I wont be able to do the Cruise because of the time frame! To close to when we leave and they would be due right after we get back and I plan on being exhausted!

We can change the dates. I would hate for you to miss out, Arizona Rita. I had just picked dates based on months that didn't look too busy.

Since the MK swap will be in January, I've gone ahead and chosen dates for it. I thought we'd do sign-ups on Jan. 8 and then have it due March 19 (that's 10 weeks).

We can change the dates. I would hate for you to miss out, Arizona Rita. I had just picked dates based on months that didn't look too busy.

February or March would work, as would April(I can switch the autograph pages to May), or you could go with a July or August sign-up.

Rebecca

April would be good for me. I'll be away end of Jan./beginning of Feb., and the end of the summer gets to be crazy for me with birthdays and back to school. How about signups mid-late April, due date sometime in July?

April would be good for me. I'll be away end of Jan./beginning of Feb., and the end of the summer gets to be crazy for me with birthdays and back to school. How about signups mid-late April, due date sometime in July?

I don't think AR wants to do any swaps in the April to June time period- she has her big trip to Europe with the Med cruise then. I think the sign-up dates then would stillput it at being to hard for her to feel confident of completing. If the sign-ups were in March and due date late May/early June- she could always send them in early. I got more details of her dates in a pm about hostessing.

Rebecca

Thank you Ladies!
Michelle, dont worry about it if I cant join in this time. We are leaving early June and wont be back until late June. We are going for 3 weeks and I dont want to have to worry about swaps at all in May and have anything due when I just get back. I appreciate you willing to move dates around.
Im sure there will be many pieces that I will want to scraplift!
We are going to England, then a 12 night Baltic cruise on the Magic, followed by DLParis. I cant believe its just over 6 months away!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter