2010 Swap Calendar

We can- there are actually more sign-ups in March than in Feb with the calendar swap being put off and the big Disney swap being Disneyland(which many of the Eastcoasters don't do). I would suggest doing sign-ups in mid to late Feb instead- it gives people time to be working on the MK swap but it is before the DHS swap(March) which could be big as well since it has been over a year since we had that one available.

Rebecca

Ok great, I think that will work our great for everyone. How about Sign-ups on Thursday Feb. 25th & Due date May 1st? I have no idea what day May 1st lands on I will check. Thanks a bunch.

As far as my ATC swap in May, I will ask the girls if they want to do two seperate swaps. One for A-Z & a USA swap. I would have to do that one in regions though. I will figure that out. I will put it out there & then people can sign up for whatever they want. Thanks so very much.
Now, with the A-Z swap, I guess I would have to do groups for that as well, instead of everyone doing the entire alphabet. I will see what comes to mind. If the A-Z swap doesn't appeal to anyone that I will just do some fun groups of things. Thanks!

As far as my ATC swap in May, I will ask the girls if they want to do two seperate swaps. One for A-Z & a USA swap. I would have to do that one in regions though. I will figure that out. I will put it out there & then people can sign up for whatever they want. Thanks so very much.
Now, with the A-Z swap, I guess I would have to do groups for that as well, instead of everyone doing the entire alphabet. I will see what comes to mind. If the A-Z swap doesn't appeal to anyone that I will just do some fun groups of things. Thanks!

That is fine- I thought you had mentioned doing an A-Z one next but really it doesn't matter- just let me know what you want on the calendar. Since these are technique swaps they can be moved around a lot, there are not many on the calendar- so if you wanted an A-Z at one time and a USA another it is not a big deal.

Rebecca

The school swap is on the calendar for February, so I guess I should give you some dates!!!

Sign-ups: February 12
due date: April 9

Thanks!

Oh, I'd like to set my dates for the Color Swap then, if that's okay?

Open: June 2nd
Due: August 6th

OK, with so much going on here at home.. I need to get my dates on the calendar for the swaps I'm hosting..

AK ~ sign ups April 30th ~ as my kids are out of school that day....
due date is June 16th, must recieve by the 16th because I have to have return out by 22nd as we leave for vacation.

Slidemounts ~ signups August 16th (kids back in school the week before)
due date September 13th.
The slidemounts are super easy and go by quickly, who is to say if we'll have much interest. :(

I believe I have everything updated to here! If I forgot something or if you have choosen dates please let me know.

Rebecca

Can I do sign-ups for DHS on March 4th with a due date of April 17th (is 6 weeks enough, or should I go 8?)?

Dates for my swaps:

Sports'n'More - March 12 sign up April 30 due date

Topper'n'tags - April 9 sign up June 1 due date

Updated once again- 6 weeks is fine unless you are doing a large number of elements per group. 2 elements per group would be fine but if you are doing 3-4 then 8 weeks would be better.

Rebecca

I just posted this as a separate swap thread, but thought I'd add it here too to get ideas, suggestions, and thoughts...

Ok - I had an idea - let me know what you all think!

I added scraps to our sorted (by color) bags this morning and thought "Wouldn't it be fun to have a 12x12 page swap made only from scraps from our collections?" We've got some great paper in our box, but not enough to do a traditional swap with any of it.

Each page would be different - no two would be alike because of the scrap bits we all have. You could use a "new" 12x12 piece as your base paper, but everything else would have to come from your scrap stash. Photo mats, tags, journal boxes, title topper/space, etc. would be options, but perhaps not include other embellishments. The recipient could add those as she needs/wants.

Participants could sign up for as many pages as each wants, and each would get the same number of pages back - and of course, none of your own. I'd divide them up so each person gets pages from as many other participants as possible.

Z2H and I were thinking that perhaps this could be its own swap or I could hostess it as piggy-backed onto her color swap later this year. It might be cheap or free to add these pages if you're already participating in that?

I'll post this here and in other threads to get feedback from as many folks as possible.

Thanks!
Pam

Updated once again- 6 weeks is fine unless you are doing a large number of elements per group. 2 elements per group would be fine but if you are doing 3-4 then 8 weeks would be better.

Rebecca

Great, will depend on what I see on the DHS map (did you pick me up one?) :rotfl:

Sign-ups for primas and making pages will be 5 March. Due date for Primas 6 April, for making pages 16 April.

rlovew,
I was wondering if I could switch my swaps around? I've had a ot of people inquire about when the next ATC swap is going to be. So can I do my sign-ups for Alphabet ATC's on Feb. 25th & my Deco square sign-ups in May? Thanks so very much.

rlovew,
I was wondering if I could switch my swaps around? I've had a ot of people inquire about when the next ATC swap is going to be. So can I do my sign-ups for Alphabet ATC's on Feb. 25th & my Deco square sign-ups in May? Thanks so very much.

No problem- I will try to get it swiotched on the calendar before I leave but otherwise I will do it on Sunday/Monday.

Rebecca

No problem- I will try to get it swiotched on the calendar before I leave but otherwise I will do it on Sunday/Monday.

Rebecca

Cool, I appreciate that. I will go ahead & put out the interest thread. Thanks a lot! Are you going to Disney? Too bad you never got to meet Mischief_Managed.....She's going to have her baby in a couple of months.

Cool, I appreciate that. I will go ahead & put out the interest thread. Thanks a lot! Are you going to Disney? Too bad you never got to meet Mischief_Managed.....She's going to have her baby in a couple of months.

No I am headed to Titusville for my grandmother's funeral. I wish it was Disney instead.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter