• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Hi! Congratulations to those who are making it to Round 2- I hope a few more have good news - please let us know!!

I’m disappointed I didn’t make it, but it is fun to hear from those who did make it!

I’ll try again next year.

Does anyone happen to remember the training dates for this year? Apparently, I didn't think I would actually have a chance, so I didn't pay attention--wanting to note them at this point, though! :) Thanks for any info

Rejected! I did do the application very quickly and now I wish I had re read my responses and did some editing. Congrats and good luck to those who are moving to round 2!

For those moving on, which specialty did you submit for? I see ihearglaciers went for WDW. I submitted for DVC. Others?

I'm round 2 as well. This is my first time so I am very naive...does anyone know what is expected next? More questions, longer questions, etc.?
When I advanced to round 2 a few years ago I had to make a video in which I answered a question.

I received the e-mail, and I didn’t make it to round 2 😭 For those of you who did make it, any tips for how you were able to word your answers well enough with the restricted amount of words given?

I got the email this morning and didn't make it on to round 2. I wish I could apply next year, but we don't have a trip planned any time soon and I know you have to have gone within a years time frame to apply. Our next trip is going to be January 2021, so that year I can apply again! Congrats to all of you that made it through and good luck with the next round!!!

This was my first try and didn't make it. I gave it my best shot so I don't see how I could advance to stage 2 next time, let alone to being chosen. I'll still be going to Disney World next year and I'll still be giving advice to friends and family members. To all of you that didn't make it, your submissions could have been great, but the Moms Panel was looking for their specific needs. I've interviewed potential job candidates over the years and some great individuals just weren't right for a particular position. So congrats to those of you going on to round 2 and all the best to everyone.

Does anyone happen to remember the training dates for this year? Apparently, I didn't think I would actually have a chance, so I didn't pay attention--wanting to note them at this point, though! :) Thanks for any info

I think it just said early December, I don't remember seeing specific dates.

I honestly think making it to the 2nd round is all about luck with as many submissions that are received. And considering I'm the most unlucky person I have a long way to go - maybe by the time it's my 10th submission lol. (I could buy 99/100 tickets in a raffle and the 100th ticket would be the winner - only thing I ever won was a 50/50 raffle one time a couple years ago!)

So I'm out. This was my 3rd year applying and last year I made it to Round 2, so this one burns a bit. Good luck to all who advanced!

When I advanced to round 2 a few years ago I had to make a video in which I answered a question.
Was it basically just a video of you answering a question similar to the written ones? Anything special about the video?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter