• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Just found this thread! I applied for the first time this year. I found it hard to limit to the 100 words! I had fun with it though and even if nothing comes of it, I'm proud of myself for applying! When the emails go out for Round 2, is it for both, "yay, you made it through!" and "sorry, not this year"?
I believe we get an email whether we make it or not.

Just got my email as well. Didn't advance unfortunately, but this was my first year trying and I'm glad I did. Congratulations to everyone moving on! To those who didn't, see ya next year!

I'm right there with you.... this was my 4th "no". I'm a little disappointed because I really took my time this year. But oh well, I'll try again next year.

I'm probably about 8 lol. I still keep trying though. There was one year where I didn't have any trips in the time frame so I couldn't apply and then thought having multiple the following year would but it still didn't! One of these years I'll get lucky and make it past the first round :)

I didn't make it through, either. Congratulations to those that are moving on!

Congrats to those moving on, I got my rejection today too. Can't wait to see if anyone here makes it this year!

Rejected again. Pretty much expected it as I've received it every year, but hey, to my friends and family I'm a Disney expert.

I’m sad to say, it is not my year. But for all of you who did not receive a confirming email for the original submission, and were concerned about whether or not your submission was received- I was in the same position. And I did receive today’s email with no problem. Good luck to everyone who makes it into Round 2!!! Have fun and keep us posted

I’m sad to say, it is not my year. But for all of you who did not receive a confirming email for the original submission, and were concerned about whether or not your submission was received- I was in the same position. And I did receive today’s email with no problem. Good luck to everyone who makes it into Round 2!!! Have fun and keep us posted

I also did not receive a submission confirmation email, but I did get my email this morning, so fear not!

I got a rejection as well. I’m not too upset because there’s always next year. This was my first time applying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter