ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

I changed the sign up date (again I'm sorry!) to Tuesday Apr 24 - -DS has an appt on Monday and I don't like to leave a swap unattended for hours on the first day.

Sign up Apr 24 at 830am EST. I will use this thread. Please wait for the title to change to OPEN. I will keep it open until Thursday evening.

I updated the opening 2 posts with the group info and the requirements -- title and 2 elements.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I missed anything in the groups.

So I wasn't planning on joining this swap, but I really like group G and the Photo Ops. But the 24th is my Dad's b-day and I'm not sure what we're doing and if I will be able to sign up, so can someone be my signup buddy?

I would like to do Harambe Village, but would do anything in the group.

So I wasn't planning on joining this swap, but I really like group G and the Photo Ops. But the 24th is my Dad's b-day and I'm not sure what we're doing and if I will be able to sign up, so can someone be my signup buddy?

I would like to do Harambe Village, but would do anything in the group.

I can sign you up Hope....I was thinking of doing Harambe village too, but can change it!...think I'll try Tree of Life!

We had decided to make all 3 sets of ablums just alike -- make adding pictures later faster. (well switch the 5x7 group of just sister family/my family for the right albums but do the other as a small one on the page)

anyways I love all of the groups but doing 3 of all would take too many groups
so after evveryone else has signed up - if there is 3 spots left I'lll take them

We had decided to make all 3 sets of ablums just alike -- make adding pictures later faster. (well switch the 5x7 group of just sister family/my family for the right albums but do the other as a small one on the page)

anyways I love all of the groups but doing 3 of all would take too many groups
so after evveryone else has signed up - if there is 3 spots left I'lll take them

Just making sure I understand -- after the swap has been opened for a while, you would like 3 spots in each grp? Do you want to start with one in each group at the opening? Do you only want the grp if it has 3 openings?

I am not concerned with the total number of spots you have -- your work is always excellent, and has been on time:thumbsup2

Good Morning!

could I please have

Group G - General AK

for HopeMax

Group G - Harambee Village

for JJ&JHsmom

Group B - FOLTK

Group D - Oasis

Group G - Tree of Life

thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter