ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

Good morning!
I would like
group A Dinosaur
Group G2 tree of life

I might be back later to sign up for more groups! Thanks
Stephanie

I'd like to sign up...I can finish up G2. Also sign me up for F- Safari Mickey and Group A-6 Kali

:)

Hi. I would like to join you all. I am new to swapping her but not new to the Dis or to scrapbooking/swapping.

Could I join Group B: Flights of Wonder and Group F: Goofy.

Looking forward to swapping with you all.

Victoria

Hi. I would like to join you all. I am new to [swapping her but not new to the Dis or to scrapbooking/swapping.

Could I join Group B: Flights of Wonder and Group F: Goofy.

Looking forward to swapping with you all.

Victoria

:welcome:

How many do we have to make? I'm not sure how this swapping works but I'm a scrapbook freak and would love to create some items. Can you give me some insight on how it works or what I need to do? I'll be happy to join. You can pm me if need be. :cool1:

How many do we have to make? I'm not sure how this swapping works but I'm a scrapbook freak and would love to create some items. Can you give me some insight on how it works or what I need to do? I'll be happy to join. You can pm me if need be. :cool1:

The number depends on the group size. If you look at group G, it is full, so that group will make 6 sets. If grp A fills, that group will make 7 sets. Once the swap is closed, I will post the number needed per group.

For each group, the swapper will make a title piece and 2 other elements from the list posted in post 2. For Group G, my spot is Dino-Sue. I am making a welded title piece in SCAL, a cricut paper piecing as my 1st element, and 2 photo mats as my second element. There are 6 in the group, so I will make six of those sets. I will bag each set separately, label it, then put all 6 sets in a one gallon bag, also labeled. I have instructions for bagging and labeling - -these instructions are to make the swapping easier for hostess.

When the swap is finished -- I will have one set from everyone in Group G, including my own set. Yes, I do request you mail the set for you...it just makes sorting easier.

Did I answwer your questions? Please ask as many as you need. If you want to see examples of things we have made, look at any of the closed onr even on-going swaps - -there are usually photos or slideshows posted.

Here is a link to the Magic Kingdom swap I hosted. At the bottom of post 1, there is a slideshow. The MK swap requirements were title and one element though
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2858283

if you want to add me to group A (2,4,7) D (3,4,8)

then I wonder about group F Donald & Daisy - could you add either chip & dale or Baloo & King Louie to get my 3 sets that I need you can put it to a vote on which set to add (those are always together so they will have to be a set, I'm good with doing them both)

if you want to add me to group A (2,4,7) D (3,4,8)

then I wonder about group F Donald & Daisy - could you add either chip & dale or Baloo & King Louie to get my 3 sets that I need you can put it to a vote on which set to add (those are always together so they will have to be a set, I'm good with doing them both)

I out you in all of these groups.
Group F will need to vote!

I'll do Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
:cheer2: I am glad you decided to join us. Be prepared! Swapping is very addictive.

I out you in all of these groups.
Group F will need to vote!

:cheer2: I am glad you decided to join us. Be prepared! Swapping is very addictive.

I am to. I've only been scrapping for 3 years but have a room full of stuff. :rotfl: I was going through it all last night to see what I could do. I hope I can do some good. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to it.

:banana::banana::banana:
DH is going canoing this week-end so my plan is to work on this all week-end
:banana::banana::banana:

quick question - on G2 are you wanting more of the Mountain or more Yeti style??
I was thinking Mickey & friends in climbing gear then I wonder if you would rather have the Yeti (I'm doing him for the ride but I could do a different pose if you rather have him)

Then on the Dino-Sue - I'm doing one of my photo frames, would you rather have a 4x6 pic or 5x7?? 5x7 is what I rather have if you really want to know

De-vine I was thinking of vine frames so 4x6 or 5x7 there too??

quick question - on G2 are you wanting more of the Mountain or more Yeti style??
I was thinking Mickey & friends in climbing gear then I wonder if you would rather have the Yeti (I'm doing him for the ride but I could do a different pose if you rather have him)

Then on the Dino-Sue - I'm doing one of my photo frames, would you rather have a 4x6 pic or 5x7?? 5x7 is what I rather have if you really want to know

De-vine I was thinking of vine frames so 4x6 or 5x7 there too??

G2 -- either is fine with me, but since I am in grp A, I guess the mountina would be better.

The frames -- again, either is fine with me. I loved that frame with the Mickey hands you made as a hostess gift me. Ummm -- 5x7 is my vote.

Sign up is finished. Make sure you note the QTY needed for each grp as they are not the same. I will get the participant list ready and pm my info tomorrow.

Help please.....anyone know where I can find some clip art of the animal's shadow's on the AK entrance sign...lion, elephant, dragon, dinosaur and is it a gazelle? been looking on line but can't seem to find anything was thinking about doing some inchies with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter