• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

I like the parade title too
alittle bright but that is good - I usually tend to do earthy colors for AK so bright should pop on the page, too bad I'm not getting it:(

I like the parade title too
alittle bright but that is good - I usually tend to do earthy colors for AK so bright should pop on the page, too bad I'm not getting it:(
Thanks everyone.
I agree on the earth tones Reddy. My AK album from 2 years ago is all earth tones except the parade and FOTLK. They have so much more bright to them. That's part of the reason why I wanted advise on this title. Wasn't sure if everyone would be up to the bright since most of the pages are earth tones. But if everyone likes the bright I'll keep it. :)

here is my one group....

#G photo ops

P1110727.jpg

Ok I posted my week-end thread but I think I should post these here too

group D
canoe041.jpg

another for D - still needs title
you will inches in one of the backgrounds - 1 page wasn't enough for the whole group
canoe046.jpg

G2
canoe040.jpg

hope eveyone likes them

here is my one group....

#G photo ops

P1110727.jpg
I like those. Love the quote! :)

Reddy.. I love yours as well. The dino and Mickey are adorable. I wish I was getting those. :)

Looking good so far everyone. :) I may end up becoming a regular swapper. ;)

I like those. Love the quote! :)

Reddy.. I love yours as well. The dino and Mickey are adorable. I wish I was getting those. :)

Looking good so far everyone. :) I may end up becoming a regular swapper. ;)

thanks! be warned though....swapping is VERY Addictive!!!!

Wow! Awesome stuff...and so fast!

akclyaton -- I like your title. There is a lot bright in the parade. Can you add in the apostrophe in Mickey's? Not all fonts have it:confused3 makes no sense to me why not

Wow! Awesome stuff...and so fast!

akclyaton -- I like your title. There is a lot bright in the parade. Can you add in the apostrophe in Mickey's? Not all fonts have it:confused3 makes no sense to me why not
Thanks.. I can add the apostrophe to Mickey's. I also have the dots for the I's. I need to add them as well.

Hey, everyone. Back from FL. I totally forgot about checking this thread to see if I wanted any other groups, but my one group is fine. For some reason I did not forget that I had my one group when I was walking around Africa yesterday.

Hey, everyone. Back from FL. I totally forgot about checking this thread to see if I wanted any other groups, but my one group is fine. For some reason I did not forget that I had my one group when I was walking around Africa yesterday.

hope you had a great trip!!!

awww you remember us while at WDW:hug:

I think I'm tired of this Yeti:rolleyes:

SNbanquet015.jpg

2 days of cutting (after work) 1 of glueing & drawing in the black the lines
now it is time to think up supper:sad2:

you hard work paid off reddy! those are awesome!

Thanks, now to figure out primeval whirl
I want something different than what I did before so it is back to looking for a picture/clip art then inkscaping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter