ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

Funny -- it should be there. I intend to make them too! What do we want one or two?

I made 1 but have plenty of time to make another if you want. Up to you. Lol I just did it from what I'm used to being there and didn't even look. I shouldn't take for granted it will be there. Lol

But I am ok then? Just let me know if you want 1 or 2 each! Thanks!

I am working away on this swap. I am trying hard to step up my creativity. I have finished my dinosaur and rafikis planet watch titles, also finished one of my elements for rafikis planet watch. I hope to get these two groups finished up tomorrow, then I will work on the tree of life group. I'm making good progress. I'll post pictures when I'm finished!
Stephanie

Here are my groups

Group B
IMG_5461.jpg

mat and jb are inked, shadow for title is chalked and inked. Sticker pack is included with each group

Group D
IMG_5459.jpg

Group G
IMG_5460.jpg

leaves are inked and chalked.

Hope you like them.

Cassey

I'm stuck on Mt Everst photo op (group G2)
would this work for ya??
sb006-3.jpg

those are from my last year's album so I haven't cut them out for the swap but wanted to check to see if that could work

Checking in....I haven't yet started on this swap. I bought some papers and embellishments but am having a difficult time creative-wise right now- a lot going on professionally and with our home (renovations and such).

Everyone's pictures are very motivating. Hopefully I can get my butt working soon!

Susan, looks like my package has finally made it to NJ...please let me know when it gets there...hope it made the LONG journey without damage!

Progress so far....

Here is the start of the title for my Dinosaur group. The bubble is inked and all levels are pop dotted. I intend to add the "dinosaur" to the top of the sign.
P1140920.jpg

Title and quote for Rafiki's Planet watch. I know I still have to cut out the apostraphe for Rafikis. Just noticed that after I took the picture. The snow is glittered and the sunset part is inked. On the quote it is inked around the edges and has brads.
P1140918.jpg

Here is my "signage" for Rafii's Planet watch. The animals are pop dotted and paper peiced. I am thinking about adding silver brads to the two sides. Are they needed?
P1140919.jpg

Any feedback is appreciated. I am completely inspired by the other ladies in this swap and their amazing work. I hope mine holds up. Please let me know! Thanks
Stephanie

Stephanie, yours look wonderful

OK here is what I got done yesterday
sb003-4.jpg

now off to Walmart then cvs to get Richards meds then home to make the Asia Mickey for the Group G2 Mt Everst set (check my album & that is what I used for that picture last time) or should I inkscape the moutain climber group??

those turned out great Reddy!

Susan, did you get my package yet???????

Stephanie, yours look wonderful

OK here is what I got done yesterday
sb003-4.jpg

now off to Walmart then cvs to get Richards meds then home to make the Asia Mickey for the Group G2 Mt Everst set (check my album & that is what I used for that picture last time) or should I inkscape the moutain climber group??

Reddy, love this group! Your paper pricing is adorable.
As for the mt Everett photo op group I took a lot of pictures of me and my nephews posing in front of the mountain Before you actually get the the ride not many pictures while at the actual mt Everett ride....maybe this will help make your decision easier.
Stephanie

My first swap and I'm already late checking in!

I have the Flight of Wonder set completed. Haven't started the Safari Goofy yet as I am waiting for some inspiration.

Victoria

Susan, I hope you check this soon...know my package was delivered yesterday, need to know it is okay since it took a detour getting to you!!!!!

finally decided something for Mt Everest
what do you guys think??
sb004-5.jpg

after I cut out the frame - I notice that the middle part was big enough to hold a 4x6 photo - the frame holds a 5x7 - so I"m sending it too instead of trashing them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter