ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

got mine mailed (also got some stamps)
DC is 0311 3260 0001 6838 4916
since the last box had fun getting to you I thought I better get that ;)
hope you know how to check since I don't

I made 1 but have plenty of time to make another if you want. Up to you. Lol I just did it from what I'm used to being there and didn't even look. I shouldn't take for granted it will be there. Lol

But I am ok then? Just let me know if you want 1 or 2 each! Thanks!

let's do one

I'm so sorry for abandoning you these past few days. Just really hectic here. I think I have all of the updates in. Let me know if I missed you. I noticed I don't even have myself on the list!

The work posted had been really incredible!

Lisa, yes your package finally arrived, not opened but the package is in perfect shape.

I'm so sorry for abandoning you these past few days. Just really hectic here. I think I have all of the updates in. Let me know if I missed you. I noticed I don't even have myself on the list!

The work posted had been really incredible!

Lisa, yes your package finally arrived, not opened but the package is in perfect shape.

thank you Susan, was worried it would be in rough shape due to its wild trip

I am here with a late check-in. I came back from Seattle with a nasty cold, that has kept me out of commission. I haven't started yet, but I want to start designing my title next week. The other elements shouldn't take that long. I think I'm very happy I only have the one group.

here is my safari mickey set!

DSCN0485.jpg

I do believe my creative slump is over! (It just took my face planting onto my patio and giving myself a black eye :eek: to stop and relax...aka scrap. :goodvibes)

I have my kali set 2/3rds complete- I just need to decide on the 2nd element. And I finally found paper for Harambe Village! I'll post the pics once they are complete :)

cute set Vicky!

ouch on your fall, hope you are feeling better :goodvibes

Vicki, love that set! Hope your eye heals quickly!

cute set Vicky!

ouch on your fall, hope you are feeling better :goodvibes

Thank you!

My eye is more swollen today but the color is already fading (thank goodness). The worst part is (warning, stop reading if you are easily queasy) the wound is still open :crazy2: so I've had constantly been wiping it and applying neosporin as per the doctor.

Check in June by 11th!

I have one grp finished, 2 cut, and the last grp planned.

Hi Susan! I'll check in now. I will be mailing Monday or Tuesday. Will let you know for sure when it is on it's way!

Hi Susan,

I am packaged and ready to go to the PO, will be mailing early next week with alot of other packages. I will let you know when I mail.

Cassey

My groups are all finished. I just have to bag and tag. I probably won't be postal until the 20th when I have a dr appt but I will let you know for sure when I am postal.
Stephanie

Checking in....1 group done, 1 almost there (actually hoping to sit down tonight and make journal boxes) and have a basic plan for the 3rd group. Slow but sure.

Checking In Sorry I've been MIA working hard on the decorations for my daughters dinner dance, subway car, Madame Tusades and Broadway... NYC theme. Now it's over and I can put all my time in my swap items. I have them all cut just need to assemble and emblish. Will let you know when I'm postal.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter