ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

Checking in. I have 1 full set. I have half of each of the other sets done. I plan on taking a half day off of work Thursday so that I can finish them without my child at home. It's been impossible getting it done with her there and my DH working. She's 16months and in to everything. I looked away for a few seconds the other day and as the Cricut was cutting, she pulled the mat out. :eek: I should finish Thursday and if I don't get them in the mail Thursday, I will on Friday. We leave next Tuesday for WDW so I'll make sure this happens so I have the weekend to pack. :yay:

Here is Group G: DeVine The border is chalked as is the title. The journal boxes have been stickled. Hope you like them.:thumbsup2

DSC_1053.jpg

Here is my set for Kali....I've since added ribbon to the tag.
DSCN0652.jpg

I started Harambe Village today. Hoping to have it completed and my pieces bagged and tagged by the weekend. Will post a picture when I have HV complete and when I'm mailing.

I'm finished!

Here's my Harambe group- I swear the words really do look like they say "Harambe Village" in person.

DSCN0686.jpg

I've bagged and tagged....I'm thinking I'll be able to get to the PO on Friday.
Susan, I will pm the DC to you when I send the package!

Dacky - I love the girls dancing (I'm assuming they are dancing) looks great

great pieces Vicky...sad I'm not getting it, in the other group

Love that set Vicki!! Hope I get it!

Susan - I never got to the p.o. yet this week. Will be mailing at 9:00 tomorrow morning when I drop Lexi off at field hockey camp! Getting DC and hope to get my butt in gear and post pix tonight or tomorrow!

Dacky- I LOVE your Harambe Village pieces! I just checked and I get one! I have the perfect pictures for those! So excited to be getting them.
Stephanie

Thanks ladies! I'm glad everyone likes them. This set was a challenge for me- so glad I was inspired yesterday!

OK...I finally got my act together and uploaded the pictures I took of my groups! Ugh...I am so bad at posting them! Anyway...here they are...

Africa:

akswap009.jpg

"Jambo" title, border and tag...title and border have twine attached with eyelets and tag has a shield pop-dotted

It's Tough to be a Bug:

akswap007.jpg

"Bug Eyes" title, Flik lyric from the show and inchies...title and lyric have a flik pop-dotted, fliks on inchies are stickled

Mount Everest:

akswap008.jpg

"Yeti Ahead" title, tag and mats...the title has stickles on the tops to look like snow and tag and mats have a yeti shadow pop-dotted.

Safari:

akswap006.jpg

"Wild Ride" title, paper piecing and slides...I tried to represent a few different animals along the Safari. There is glittery silverish-grey ribbon tied to the slides and the letters in the title are pop-dotted above the background letters then on a double mat and there is a zebra brad attached.

Animal Kingdom Minnie:

akswap005.jpg

"Oh My" title, paper piecing head and 3 flowers...Minnie's bow is pink cheetah and the flowers has a touch of the pink cheetah also and flowers and Minnie's bow also have pink pearls attached. Title is inked.

That's all! Hope you like! I am postal...dc is in my purse out in the car. I'll get it if needed...but not anticipating any issues. Says it should be there by Saturday!

Erin- I LOVE the bug eyes set. Such a cute set. I really wish I was getting one! I may have to scrap lift... that title.

I am so excited to be getting your Africa set.
Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie!! I had fun making these! Do you have the bugs life font? That's what I did the title in...in case you didn't know!

Mine went in the mail today and should arrive on Monday.

Victoria- now needs another swap to join!

Erin, I don't think I have that font. I'll have to look for it. It fits the theme perfectly and is super adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter