~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I wanted to say I really like your invitations! :thumbsup2

:lmao: Old 80s Hensen movies... sorry. Thanks!!:thumbsup2

:mic: We now return you to your regularly scheduled PJ. (And I promise not to scare any more small children with pictures of David Bowie). :rotfl:

I was walking down the street and saw what I thought were two women holding hands. When I got closer I realized it wasn't two women, it was Iman and David Bowie!

Sorry, back to your TR!

I actually meant that the pictures were scaring me, a short woman (5')!

The Labyrinth gave me nightmares as a kid....I've been steering clear of this PJ since the convo shifted... :rotfl:

heyy! sorry I havent been supplying your PJ with your daily dose of David ;) but I was in a car accident thursday morning so I've been out of it since then and just trying to stay positive (im COVERED in poison ivy from trying to get the car out of a ditch)

here you go since I've been lacking;
bowie_labyrinth.jpg

heyy! sorry I havent been supplying your PJ with your daily dose of David ;) but I was in a car accident thursday morning so I've been out of it since then and just trying to stay positive (im COVERED in poison ivy from trying to get the car out of a ditch)

:scared1: OMG I hope you are ok and that details will be supplied!!!! (thanks for my daily dose of david!) :rotfl:

beautiful invitations, I love the purple

Thank you!!! I can't wait for you guys to see the actual invitation part!! :woohoo:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I thought this was going to stop?!!!

The nightmares continue....

:rotfl2: At least there's no audio!! :confused3 :hug:

super busy at work (go figure), so I'll work on that NBC newsletter hopefully this afternoon. Lunch time! :hippie:

I temporarily vote for #3, but lets see the NBC before its official :)

And no, it's not tacky to post a pic of your engagement ring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter