~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have the 7th Booked for our Magic Kingdom Shoot!!! I just found your PJ and I am catching up!

good point! lol. Although -- I'm wondering if we go to MNSSHP if we can sneak in our wedding attire! that would be the best of both worlds...even though we won't be "alone" in the park, we could still get a couple good shots....

I'm very excited to read your PJ....my DH and I got married on Halloween last year and we took everyone at our wedding to MNSSHP. As a side note- I don't know if you've found out this information yet or not....I kind of indirectly told my wedding planner of our plans to wear our wedding attire in the park and she said we wouldn't even get past the gate. Disney doesn't allow that cause they'd never make money on their MK photo shoots otherwise.

As another note- You're in great hands with Misty! She's fantastic....she works with her husband and they are so nice! If you'd like to see any of my pictures, please let me know....

I'm very excited to read your PJ....my DH and I got married on Halloween last year and we took everyone at our wedding to MNSSHP. As a side note- I don't know if you've found out this information yet or not....I kind of indirectly told my wedding planner of our plans to wear our wedding attire in the park and she said we wouldn't even get past the gate. Disney doesn't allow that cause they'd never make money on their MK photo shoots otherwise.

As another note- You're in great hands with Misty! She's fantastic....she works with her husband and they are so nice! If you'd like to see any of my pictures, please let me know....

OMG what an asset!! Please do!!! :woohoo: I asked my planner about the wed attire for MNSSHP also -- she pretty much told me no, except she did say it would be up to the CM at the gate...

I have the 7th Booked for our Magic Kingdom Shoot!!! I just found your PJ and I am catching up!

:eek: Yeah, that was the only day that we "could" have done it - or the 8th, but that's booked too. But its ok, just gives me another excuse to stay skinny and slip into my gown again! LOVE an excuse to visit disney!! :goodvibes

I really like the newsletter with figment. But- people who aren't familiar with WDW might not know who Figment is. I didn't until about 7 mo ago when my FSIL explained him to me. I think a NBC one would fit your wedding plans well though.

I vote for the disney pics..although I love the mice!!!!

Thanks for all your help gals -- still haven't had time to edit a new one -- but I think I might go with the Dis ones anyway --

without further ado:

WeddingNews4.jpg

DF Had a cool idea too -- what if we printed all the different kinds and just sent them out randomly? Is that dumb?

Hey how the heck do I take off that poll? or is it there forever now??? :(

OHHH print all different ones, if i was invited id be waiting to see which one I got (hoping for NBC!) lol

Thanks gang!! I think we will do all different kinds!! woo hoo!

Now, how many different kinds is too many? I love playing with clip art so I need a max -- we have about 150 guests, about 70 households... I have 4 so far but I think I want to make a few more ... is 7 to many? Then there will be 10 of each?? :confused3

I think 7 is perfect, cuz then you get an even amount of each and still get to have fun making them without going nuts making 150 individual ones lol

Hi Alissa! I am just now catching up on your PJ and I love your newletters! The NBC is AWESOME!! My DF loves NBC! How are you doing them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter