• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amanda & Josh's Wishes Wedding - 05.04.15 - SBP/Attic/UK Lochside - The End (Complete)

Oh. My. Goodness. Your park portraits. All of them. What an incredible couple of shoots you guys had! And the dessert party! Outside of our wedding we have about 5 pictures from our DHS shoot and we were kinda glad we didn't invest further but HOLY COW yours are PHENOMENAL. I better not show Jess, she'll probably kill me for trying to convince her that the MK session isn't the same anymore (since we couldn't get one around our date) - especially since you don't exactly know what you're gonna get from it but wow. Even the sky is just perfect, I love some fluffy clouds. And the shots *behind* the Castle! Argh! I can't imagine the dilemma you must have when it comes to prints, canvasses and the like. I thought I had a hard time putting together a calendar for Jess that Christmas but choosing a handful of your pictures and having to leave out the rest would be a nightmare. I could really rave all day about these, if I show them to Jess she'll cancel her plans to sell her dress and have us on the next plane to Orlando.

Okay, I'll try and get over your amazing photos for a second. I've really enjoyed your TR so far! I'm always on the lookout for Donald touches, I love seeing your various shirts and agree that you should absolutely get that hat. And I admire the ambition behind the 9:30 breakfast! We weren't that brave ourselves, our next day reservation was a late lunch - I can't even remember for sure if we *had* breakfast the day after. I probably just had a cinnamon roll the size of my head. Again. I'm glad you liked it though! The biggest reason we chose to go to Cape May on our last trip was to see Donald in that outfit, we feel kinda compelled to 'collect them all' with him and I'm guessing you're the same way! The MK dessert party looks great too, it's such a nice spot to view the Castle from that you don't really see that often so I like that they're using it like that. Looking forward to the Star Wars character meal! We love the Sci Fi and hope to do that one day if we're in the right place at the right time.

But seriously. Your pictures. Wow. What a lovely couple, you can feel the love. Just incredible.
Thank you!! :goodvibes We went back and forth about doing a park shoot ourselves once we knew that the "regular" castle shots were off the table, but MK pictures had been one of Josh's top priorities, and I'm so glad we went ahead and did them. You and Jess could always have an anniversary shoot? :-D

I'm also on a mission to try to 'collect them all' with Donald. Boy, he is a diva duck with a whole lot of clothes! Hahaha. We're going in December, and I booked a holiday character meal just because it said the pals would be in 'new holiday finery.' (How does Disney always know what to say to make me give them my money? :lmao:

What a fairytale come true! Thanks for sharing your magical day.
Thank you so much!! :) It's been so much fun sharing it here. I've loved following so many other amazing couples and their weddings too. :)

Day 7: Star Wars breakfast, HS, & Epcot

We had a pre-park open breakfast this morning at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre. One of the things I knew that I just HAD to do during our honeymoon was both Star Wars meals, this one and the dinner at Hollywood and Vine. Stormtrooper Donald was the top priority, but I was looking forward to this one too. :) One thing that we hadn’t counted on, however, was that the boats from the Boardwalk weren’t operating yet. Thankfully there is that convenient walking trail, and it wasn’t too hot outside yet. Haha.

Saw these little guys along the way. :)

Our original plan that morning was to meet up with Josh’s mom after breakfast and spend the day in HS. However, as we were walking, Josh got a text from her saying that she was having to leave later that afternoon rather than the following evening. She was riding back with Josh’s brother and his family, and then flying back home from there. Due to issues with their kids not sleeping well, they were cutting their vacation short. We decided to still spend the rest of the morning in HS with her, and then go back to the Beach Club around noon to see her off.

We checked in to the special “breakfast” area at the gate, and it wasn’t long before we were able to enter the park. It doesn’t have quite the same feeling as a pre-open breakfast at MK, but it was still nice. After making our way over to Sci-Fi, we only waited for 5 minutes or so before our names were called. Before we went to our table, we got to take a photo with Darth Vader and Boba Fett.

We look so tough! :p

I was so excited to see that the movie that plays had been changed specifically for the meal. In addition to Star Wars clips, it also featured a lot of fun stuff like these gems:

The breakfast was prix fixe. I chose the “Imperial Delight,” which was a stuffed French toast. Josh opted for the “Tatooine Sunrise,” which had eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes. Unfortunately, they were out of the blue milk beverage. :( The meal began with a plate of pastries and our choice of either fruit or yogurt. Josh picked fruit, and I wanted yogurt – which is nice because I could get pictures of each of them!

The pastries. The Darth Vader puffs were my personal favorite.

My Greek yogurt with a Yoda adornment.

Josh’s fruit cup.

As we waited for our entrees, the characters wandered from table to table. I specifically brought loose change to try to trade with the jawas. The lighting in the restaurant doesn’t result in the highest quality photos, especially with a cell phone.

Sadly, I didn’t think to get an actual photo with the jawas. :( But I did trade with them! I gave them some change for a travel pack of Kleenex. They tried to convince me to trade my engagement ring, though. Gotta watch out for those jawas. ;)

My French toast. It was DELICIOUS! Definitely exceeded my expectations, and Josh wished that he had ordered it too.

Josh’s meal.

After breakfast, we met Josh’s mom at the front entrance. They had talked for months about riding the Tower of Terror together, and I had planned on riding it too as a honeymoon/marriage compromise. Josh loves the ride, and it is the one thing at Disney that I will not do. LOL. I just can’t handle ‘drop’ rides. At the last minute, Josh let me off the hook and told me I didn’t have to ride it. I feel a little guilty. They went and had a merry time without me while I looked in some of the shops nearby. Haha.

We rode Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster next and looked through some shops. We made our way over to Star Tours and used our FP. The movie we saw this time was the same we’d had the last time we rode. One of these days, I’ll see all of them! It was getting close to noon, so we started heading toward the exit so Josh’s mom could get back. The good thing about leaving the park at that time? There was no one else in line for the boat. Haha. When we got to the Beach Club, we saw our brief goodbyes to Josh’s mom and headed back to the BW. We debated going right back to HS or heading into Epcot. I came up with a genius plan: take a nap before our late lunch reservation at Beaches and Cream, and then spend the rest of the night in Epcot. :)

When it was time to head over to the Beach Club for our ADR, we were actually still pretty full from breakfast. Since I mostly wanted ice cream anyway, we shared an order of fries and each ordered a sundae: a No Way Jose for me, and a Milky Way sundae for Josh. The ice cream was delicious!!! They were large enough that we should have shared, but we each wanted a different flavor.

SO GOOD!

After our ice cream stop, we made our way into Epcot via the International Gateway. I wanted to spend the majority of the evening in the World Showcase since we were coming back here the next morning. On a whim, I wanted to stop and take a picture with Duffy since the line wasn’t too long. I’m so glad that I did since it has been rumored that his meet and greet is leaving. :( This was one of the best meet and greets we had during our trip.

We wandered through each country, just enjoying each other’s company and checking out the unique topiaries. Flower and Garden Festival really is a beautiful time to visit, and I definitely want to go back for it again sometime.

Somehow, we stopped in one of the countries and talked for a long while with one of the DVC cast members at their booth. That conversation somehow or another turned into us signing up for a DVC tour the next day, LOL. We thought that it would be interesting to see some of the model units and learn more about membership since it had been something we had discussed before. It was hot outside and the sun was still out in full force, so I wanted to sit in the shade for a bit. I got a slushy from Japan and we sat down at a shaded table.

We made our away around the World Showcase, stopping shops at each country. By the time we made our way back to the UK and Canada, the sun was starting to go down. We stopped and chatted with ANOTHER DVC cast member and learned a little bit more about his own experience with the club. He also took this picture for us with the Bambi topiaries. :)

As the evening progressed, we debated staying for Illuminations since we didn’t actually get to watch them on our wedding day. :) We ultimately decided against it, and started making our way out of the park and around the Boardwalk. The next matter was choosing a dinner. I would have screamed if I had to eat Boardwalk Bakery again (they only have one major vegetarian entrée on the menu), so we opted to stop at the little pizza window. We had plenty of quick service credits left, so we just got an entire pizza. I also stopped to get another strawberry margarita from the stand.

Fun pizza box!

Another margarita from the stand.

When we got to our room, we had a voice mail from the DVC cast member reminding us of our tour and letting us know we would also be getting a $50 gift card and a few FP for signing up for a tour. Woo! Josh and I sat out on our balcony and ate some pizza, listening to the booms of Illuminations in the distance. They were also watching the nightly movie on the lawn at that point. It was Wall-E that evening. After we ate, we watched a little TV before turning in for the night. Our agenda for the next day: Epcot and an ADR at Coral Reef, our DVC tour, and the Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars dinner at Hollywood & Vine (which I was incredibly excited about!).

Last edited:
The Star Wars breakfast looks/sounds so good! I probably would have done it if it weren't a character meal - to be in Sci-Fi with the atmosphere all Star Wars'd up just looks amazing.

What a relaxing afternoon/evening you had - we missed ice cream at Beaches & Cream our last trip so I'm super overdue! Have I mentioned how much I love all your food pictures? Great minds think alike ;)

Ahh, I love so much about that post I don't know where to start! The Star Wars breakfast looks amazing, the picture with Vader & Fett is awesome and I love that you traded with Jawas (and that they tried to barter for your ring! Always trying to pull one over on people those guys).

I'm always surprised when people don't like going on ToT! I'm a massive wuss when it comes to rides but, I guess this is odd, ToT doesn't actually bother me! Meanwhile it took a lot of coaxing to get me to go anywhere *near* Rock n Rollercoaster (or ANY coaster for that matter). I suppose it's spinning and/or flipping that affects me, being shot straight up and down seems to be the one thing a ride can do that won't turn my stomach. As long as it's fast (cause I don't like heights either - like I said, big wuss). A whole lot of my guests weren't too keen on ToT so I certainly don't blame you!

I'm interested to see what you thought of the DVC tour (and what they gave you) - Jess & I had signed up to do that but we ended up cancelling.

NO. WAY. JOSE. Ahhhhhhh. So good. I wasn't sure about the idea of peanut butter & ice cream before I tried it but I'd heard it was the best thing there & oh my god I agree. I think I had that twice last trip, getting a reservation at Beaches & Cream was a very high priority for me.

Aww I hope Duffy's meet & greet isn't going away! We love Duffy Bear! Flower & Garden is such a nice time to explore Epcot, if you ever get to do Backstage Magic one of the first stops is where they work on the topiaries and it's really interesting to hear all about the process and see them at different stages. And as usual you guys got some lovely pictures!

I even love the pizza box! We took photos of it on our first trip, it's so cute how excited they all are about the pizza. We're suckers for that kind of thing. Looking forward to the next post, the Star Wars experiences have so far been off the table for us so I've never looked into them & it's really interesting to see all the little details (that Disney does so well).

Those sundaes look so good!! We have a sundae coming up in my PJ that was so good! And that french toast and the pastries at Sci-fi look delicious! Looking forward to your DVC tour!

I want that sundae!!
It's seriously amazing!!! The Milky Way one that Josh got was good too, but the No Way Jose was like nothing else I'd had before. Haha.

The Star Wars breakfast looks/sounds so good! I probably would have done it if it weren't a character meal - to be in Sci-Fi with the atmosphere all Star Wars'd up just looks amazing.

What a relaxing afternoon/evening you had - we missed ice cream at Beaches & Cream our last trip so I'm super overdue! Have I mentioned how much I love all your food pictures? Great minds think alike ;)
Hope you manage to get some good ice cream this trip. I'm living vicariously through your FB/IG updates. Hahaha. :)

Ahh, I love so much about that post I don't know where to start! The Star Wars breakfast looks amazing, the picture with Vader & Fett is awesome and I love that you traded with Jawas (and that they tried to barter for your ring! Always trying to pull one over on people those guys).

I'm always surprised when people don't like going on ToT! I'm a massive wuss when it comes to rides but, I guess this is odd, ToT doesn't actually bother me! Meanwhile it took a lot of coaxing to get me to go anywhere *near* Rock n Rollercoaster (or ANY coaster for that matter). I suppose it's spinning and/or flipping that affects me, being shot straight up and down seems to be the one thing a ride can do that won't turn my stomach. As long as it's fast (cause I don't like heights either - like I said, big wuss). A whole lot of my guests weren't too keen on ToT so I certainly don't blame you!

I'm interested to see what you thought of the DVC tour (and what they gave you) - Jess & I had signed up to do that but we ended up cancelling.

NO. WAY. JOSE. Ahhhhhhh. So good. I wasn't sure about the idea of peanut butter & ice cream before I tried it but I'd heard it was the best thing there & oh my god I agree. I think I had that twice last trip, getting a reservation at Beaches & Cream was a very high priority for me.

Aww I hope Duffy's meet & greet isn't going away! We love Duffy Bear! Flower & Garden is such a nice time to explore Epcot, if you ever get to do Backstage Magic one of the first stops is where they work on the topiaries and it's really interesting to hear all about the process and see them at different stages. And as usual you guys got some lovely pictures!

I even love the pizza box! We took photos of it on our first trip, it's so cute how excited they all are about the pizza. We're suckers for that kind of thing. Looking forward to the next post, the Star Wars experiences have so far been off the table for us so I've never looked into them & it's really interesting to see all the little details (that Disney does so well).
Some coasters bother me, but Space and RnRC are a lot of fun for me -- I think because it's dark and I can't see what's actually happening. Haha. The only part that makes me clench a little is the initial take-off on RnRC, but it happens so quickly that I don't mind so much. It's really just big drops that bother me, I think.

The DVC tour was nice, but seeing some of the model units from the Grand may have created a monster. ;) They are SO NICE. Now I have it in my head that we need to stay in a 1BR sometime, bahaha. In the beginning, I didn't really "get" Duffy Bear, but after learning about his premise I think he is absolutely adorable. I just wish they would bring his other friends to WDW, too. :)

I just read your entire wedding journal. SO GORGEOUS. You guys did such a great job!
Thank you so much! :)

Those sundaes look so good!! We have a sundae coming up in my PJ that was so good! And that french toast and the pastries at Sci-fi look delicious! Looking forward to your DVC tour!
Ooh, I'll be waiting for your sundae... on top of the other delicious food and drinks you've been posting in your TR! :hyper: LOL.

Long time lurker, finally posting! I've loved reading your wedding story. Your park shoots are so awesome! And I'm so glad there's someone else who doesn't like ToT! I'll go on it once a trip if my fiancé wants to go, but no more. And I never look happy in the ride photo.

OMG Duffy Bear is the best! I have 2 of the bigger ones that they no longer make any more from my 1st trip. I have a small one for the baby that was given to me at my shower.
And I wish they still made them in the different colors. Well I will be looking for Duffy in Oct for my little man!

Long time lurker, finally posting! I've loved reading your wedding story. Your park shoots are so awesome! And I'm so glad there's someone else who doesn't like ToT! I'll go on it once a trip if my fiancé wants to go, but no more. And I never look happy in the ride photo.
Thank you so much! It has been so much fun sharing everything here. :) My bad relationship with ToT actually began as a kid on my first trip to WDW in 1997. We all got on the ride without fully knowing what it entailed. I was traumatized. Somewhere, there is our ride photo where I am buried into my grandpa clinging for dear life. I was jumpy on every ride afterward, thinking it was going to drop us unexpectedly. LOL. I've been on it once since then, but only as part of a seminar we did on our HS trip where we saw a bunch of behind the scenes stuff beforehand. I'll be fine if I never have to endure it ever again! Haha.

OMG Duffy Bear is the best! I have 2 of the bigger ones that they no longer make any more from my 1st trip. I have a small one for the baby that was given to me at my shower.
And I wish they still made them in the different colors. Well I will be looking for Duffy in Oct for my little man!
Spoiler alert for the TR: I ended up buying a Duffy and his Donald costume! :) He is super cute.

I got so far behind but just loved reading and catching up! Your star wars breakfast looks so amazing! That is so one thing I would love to do! Also love the picture with Darth Vadar and the Jawas ahah that is so funny I had no idea you trade with them how cool is that! Can't wait to see the rest of your trip! :goodvibes

I just got caught up on everything. . . Everything looked great! OMG. . .the food. . . the food looked so AMAZING!!! You guys look so happy and look like you had a wonderful time! :) :) :)

Just caught up on your TR and have enjoyed every second! Everything looked incredible and you guys are so lovely - many congratulations and thanks for sharing with us! :lovestruc

I got so far behind but just loved reading and catching up! Your star wars breakfast looks so amazing! That is so one thing I would love to do! Also love the picture with Darth Vadar and the Jawas ahah that is so funny I had no idea you trade with them how cool is that! Can't wait to see the rest of your trip! :goodvibes
I'm behind on updating and several PJs/TRs too! Can't wait for your next update! :)

I just got caught up on everything. . . Everything looked great! OMG. . .the food. . . the food looked so AMAZING!!! You guys look so happy and look like you had a wonderful time! :) :) :)
:) There's just something about food at Disney! We're going back in December and I can't wait to stuff my face. Hahaha!

Just caught up on your TR and have enjoyed every second! Everything looked incredible and you guys are so lovely - many congratulations and thanks for sharing with us! :lovestruc
Thank you! It's been a pleasure sharing everything here! :) I still have a few more posts before we're officially at the end, so I'm kind of relishing it. Haha.

Day 8: Epcot, DVC tour, & Star Wars dinner

First of all, I’m still alive. I haven’t forgotten about finishing my TR. I started working in our college recruitment office this semester, and this is prime recruiting season. So I have been incredibly busy with work and have been neglecting the boards here. I’m behind on several PJs too, but I will get caught up someday soon. I'm hoping to have our wedding film sometime in the next month or so, so I will share that here. Once I have it, I will also post final vendor reviews as well as our BEO (if that be helpful to share?) and a fun post of "bonus features" (photos/videos taken by our guests and our physical wedding albums). :) Stay tuned: I still have a few things to share before it's officially The End.

We woke up a little later than anticipated this morning, so we got ready quickly and walked to Epcot. Josh and I got a little breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, one of my favorite quick service restaurants. By this point of the trip though, I was starting to feel perpetually stuffed from the quantity of food we were eating on the dining plan. Generally, we like to have a heavier breakfast, skip lunch, and then have dinner relatively early in the evening. I didn’t eat much for breakfast because we were eating lunch at Coral Reef.

After breakfast, we rode Mission Space (the weenie hut version because that’s all I can handle) and Soarin’. While we were getting seated at Soarin’, the two kids next to us completely lost it and started crying/screaming because they were afraid that the ride was going to be scary. One of the kids had to be taken outside by a parent because the CM said they couldn’t start the ride if he didn’t stop panicking. It seemed like the little girl who got to stay on enjoyed herself after the ride started, at least. LOL.

Fun topiaries near the entrance.

Soon, it was time for our lunch reservation. As a whole, it seems like a lot of folks hate Coral Reef, but we like it. We didn’t get a very good table this time, and we couldn’t see the aquarium very well. I guess honeymoon pixie dust only goes so far. Haha. (After our awesome room upgrade at the GF, I seriously didn’t expect anything at all. That’s years’ worth of pixie dust there. Haha) I ordered the vegetarian chick’n breast and Josh got steak. My food was better here than it was in October, I think. For dessert, I opted for the cheesecake and Josh got the chocolate mousse cake.

Vegetarian chick’n breast with black beans

Josh’s steak.

Cheesecake with a neat looking garnish

Chocolate cake.

We had time to ride Spaceship Earth and take a few photos before heading to the entrance to meet our DVC escort. When we got outside, we saw a DVC van parked and waiting for us. The guide chatted with us as we drove to Saratoga Springs. Neither of us has been to Saratoga before, and we were impressed. It still is one of the lower resorts on our list of preferred deluxes, but we liked it more than we expected. We were shown to the room we would be meeting in, and our guide arrived very quickly. We chatted for a few minutes, watched a brief video, and then it was time to embark on the tour. Now, I didn’t take personal photos of the units we saw because I was distracted, but it also felt a little awkward to take a bunch of pictures. Sorry!

The first unit we saw was from Aulani, which is on my travel bucket list. (I don’t know why, but ever since I was young, I’ve wanted to spend a Christmas in Hawaii so I could go around singing Mele Kalikmaka legitimately) Aulani is currently one of the properties “open” for folks buying in, but it’s not really practical for us. From what I’ve read, it doesn’t seem particularly difficult booking there 7 months out anyway. The unit was nice, though.

Up next was the Polynesian, the other available property. I really, really liked this unit. We’ve never stayed at the Poly before, and I’m not sure if it would ever be a preference over one of the Boardwalk area resorts, but the studios were very impressive. (We’ll come back to them later.) My favorite part aside from the raised bed (for storing luggage underneath) was definitely the bathroom. It had a more modern, kind of upscale feel than most of the bathrooms in Disney resorts.

Last, but definitely not least, we saw a studio and a one bedroom from the villas at the Grand Floridian. Oh my gosh!!! I know I got spoiled to staying one night at the GF, and seeing these beautiful villas certainly didn’t help. They are absolutely beautiful. Maybe one day we’ll be able to afford staying at the GF for a trip, but I know that the studios here fill up extremely quickly. The one bedroom blew me away, especially the gorgeous old-fashioned bathtub. Why do the one bedrooms have to cost so much more than the studios? LOL

After we saw the units, we sat down to talk about details and numbers. I think the guide knew he had me convinced after he showed me the GF units, haha, but he gave us a few minutes alone to talk things over. Josh was a bit more apprehensive, and we knew it wasn’t necessarily the best time for it since we just paid for our Disney wedding, but… we joined the Disney Vacation Club! We got a small contract at the Polynesian. I already want to add on to our points, but I think I would like a resale at either BW or AKL. Anyway, after taking care of a few "make it official" matters, we were given some informational materials in a DVC member bag and were escorted to the ice cream parlor.

Josh and I got just a small cup of celebratory ice cream. They had some pretty cool stuff around the room, and I had to get a picture of this train.

With the tour finished, another DVC guide drove us back to the Boardwalk. Josh and I had just enough time to freshen up a little before we needed to leave for our Star Wars dinner at Hollywood and Vine. The boat came pretty quickly, and we lucked out by being one of just a few families headed to the Studios at the moment. Once we arrived at HS, we went straight to Hollywood and Vine to check in for the meal. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting very much because it seems like everyone on the Disboards here hates Hollywood and Vine.

We had to wait 5 minutes or so before we got to go inside. Before being seated, we got to stop for a photo with jedi Mickey at the front of the restaurant.

Honestly, this was one of the BEST character meals we have ever experienced! I think it was mainly due to the character interaction and the atmosphere, but we had a total blast. Just as much fun as all of the kids around, hahaha. All of the characters came by our table twice. Now, I usually can take or leave Disney lunch/dinner buffets because they don’t always have a lot of vegetarian options, but I had several things to eat here.

Was the food quality the highest in the parks? No, but it was perfectly fine standard buffet food. I’m not sure if they were more on top of their game at H&V since it was a special event meal, but I thought it was much better than the reviews indicate on here.

[/url
]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/sMsLR5]

The best part of the meal was trying all of the specialty Star Wars themed desserts. We tried a little bit of all of them. My personal favorite was the Jabba cupcake. Isn’t it cute in a weird way? As cute as something with Jabba on it could be, I guess. Bahaha.

[/url
]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/svcBUv]

After dinner, we rode Star Tours and walked around some shops. We decided to skip Fantasmic that night since we still needed to pack for our departure the next day. :( We tried giving our the special passes we had for Fantasmic seating from dinner, but the first few people we asked didn’t want them, so they just went to waste.

Hollywood Studios seems to be the park we neglect the most, although it wasn’t really intentional this trip. When we go in December, I want us to do practically everything in the park since we never know if something will be around the next time we visit. Anyway, we made our way out of the park and to the boat dock. Since we were leaving before Fantasmic, it wasn’t too terrible crowded so we timed it pretty well.

We were leaving the following afternoon, but had at least a half day in AK planned, including breakfast at Tusker House (my favorite!). Sadly, there were a lot of things that didn’t make it home with us, most notably our chocolate tea cups. We still had a little bit of cake left over, but we made it through a pretty respectable amount of the top tier. The following morning, I wrapped my bouquet in a trash bag and packed it, which probably wasn’t the best approach. It got overheated, and parts of it wilted and turned brown. The pieces I salvaged are now potpourri in our living room. :(

After we were mostly packed and ready to go, I started feeling a little sad. As our honeymoon was ending, it meant it was almost time to leave our wedding bubble and go back to reality. I was sad enough in a lot of ways that the wedding was over, but at least we were still immersed in the magic! Josh and I got in bed and watched a little TV before going to sleep on the last night of our honeymoon.[/url][/url]

Hi Amanda. I am VERY new here, but have been reading your pj/tr and see our wedding plans are very similar. I have reserved the date and am currently waiting on my LOA. I am trying to estimate the budget and really like the Dapper Dons, but can't figure out with musical category they fall into and don't see their price on the music list that Kristi sent me. Do you remember approximately how much you paid? Thanks in advance for answering. :)

Hi Amanda. I am VERY new here, but have been reading your pj/tr and see our wedding plans are very similar. I have reserved the date and am currently waiting on my LOA. I am trying to estimate the budget and really like the Dapper Dons, but can't figure out with musical category they fall into and don't see their price on the music list that Kristi sent me. Do you remember approximately how much you paid? Thanks in advance for answering. :)
Welcome!! Congrats on reserving your date. :) The Dans were $1550. :faint: But they were a ton of fun. Since we didn't have a DJ or real dancing, they served as both music and unique entertainment.

I love your planning journal so much...I'm going to be so sad when its over. All of your pictures are so cute! I'm in the midst of potentially planning a Disney wedding for next year (we go for a site visit and meeting with a consultant in 2 weeks and we will decide then if its doable) so I would LOVE to see your BEO so I can get a better idea of what pricing is like.

I love your planning journal so much...I'm going to be so sad when its over. All of your pictures are so cute! I'm in the midst of potentially planning a Disney wedding for next year (we go for a site visit and meeting with a consultant in 2 weeks and we will decide then if its doable) so I would LOVE to see your BEO so I can get a better idea of what pricing is like.

Thank you! :goodvibes It's been a blast sharing our wedding here. I'll be sad when it's over, too. LOL. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :) I will get our BEO posted this weekend. Hopefully it will be useful to you and other future couples. I'm sure you've heard, but just since our wedding in May, DFTW has announced a cheaper Wishes package. If we had moved our wedding to Tuesday-Thursday, we technically would have been eligible for it, but we exceeded our enhancement minimum by a ton, so it didn't really matter that much. It would have saved money on food & beverage, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter