August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by disneymusical135
I cant wait for this one. Its going to be great!

Hi there again Chris, just sent you a reply on the 8-21-04 thread!!!

Andy

I am sooooo behind on reading this thread, I gave up. :rolleyes: So I'm just dropping in to say "hi." My visits to the boards will be somewhat sporadic over the next few weeks, with packing, moving, enrolling DD in high school, etc. etc. etc.

So if anyone REALLY needs me, must PM me or email me. :wave2:

Good Luck to you Susan!!

That's alot of stuff to do and I sure do not envy you!

(Hey that rhymes!! I'm a poet!! Watch out Rae!!):rolleyes:

Does anyone know whether the 10 day cruisers have heard anything about their entertainment or how many formal days etc they'll be having on their voyage? Also after the 10 day cruise how will the Magic return to Sat-Sat cruises after the 10 day?

But to get the MAGIC back on schedule, they are having a 4-day cruise to bring back to the Sat - Sat Schedule.

So Technically the Magic becomes the Wonder then becomes the Magic once Again!LOL

Can you tell I don't feel like working today!LOL

It's 38 Degress C with the Humidity! (100 F give or take)

Grumbo Leaves and the HOT HOT HOT Weather Shows Up! Go Figure!

Scratch

pirate:

I would love to help out, but is there anything a complete computer illiterate can do. If anyone can explain what you need to do to "index" stuff and it doesn't need lots of "linking" and "computery-stuff" done, I would be willing to help.

(Okay, you all just read that I actually typed the word "computery-stuff" so perhaps I should just stick to posting and leave the intellectual stuff to you geniuses!!)

Is there any other way I could be of assistance? Maybe I'll just buy lots of Zinfendal!!:hyper:

Originally posted by kpgclark
Does anyone know whether the 10 day cruisers have heard anything about their entertainment or how many formal days etc they'll be having on their voyage? Also after the 10 day cruise how will the Magic return to Sat-Sat cruises after the 10 day?

It has a seven day trip over new year, and then a four day trip, like the Wonder, to get back on schdule.

Originally posted by EmmasGrammy
I would love to help out, but is there anything a complete computer illiterate can do. If anyone can explain what you need to do to "index" stuff and it doesn't need lots of "linking" and "computery-stuff" done, I would be willing to help.

(Okay, you all just read that I actually typed the word "computery-stuff" so perhaps I should just stick to posting and leave the intellectual stuff to you geniuses!!)

Is there any other way I could be of assistance? Maybe I'll just buy lots of Zinfendal!!:hyper:

Lynda - You can do it !!! I know you can!!

Just go to Three Circles Forum and look at the Dis Thread Index. You'll see TWhipples Index and my update for 31 to 40. That will give you an idea of the subjects already found. Just go through the pages post by post and if you find a subject that needs indexing, write it down with page #s. You will find we are a windy bunch with a lot of "interesting but useless" information. Also you will find some topics continue for several pages. Not diffucult - just tedious!! Once you get your list made, just add it as a post to TWhipple's thread. If you haven't already joined Jasons forum, you will have too.
He has a $100 sign up fee and asked me to collect the money, so please send a check.

Bob

Hi Everyone,

Lenny & I took off from work yesterday and took Haley to Sesame Place. We had a great day, and Haley had the time of her life. We spent the day in the wave pool, lazy river and other water and dry rides. She was so worn out that after lunch she fell asleep during Elmo's World Live! She wound up sleeping for 2 hours. Then it was on to more water rides. By this time it was around 4:30 and she started shivering. Of course, she kept saying no when I asked if she was cold or if she wanted to get out of the water. I finally said we had to get out. After we all got changed, we watched the parade and then headed for home since it was around 7 pm. We were there since 8 am since tickets for breakfast with Big Bird and Friends are first come, first served. Breakfast was ok, not something I'd do again and definitely not like Disney.

All in all, we had a great time and were exhausted by the time we got home.

Reneé

I'm looking forward to meeting part of our group a week from Saturday at the PA meet. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Renee I'm glad you had fun at Sesame Place. It sure was a nice day yesterday.

Kathy

Originally posted by izzinmac
If you haven't already joined Jasons forum, you will have too.
He has a $100 sign up fee and asked me to collect the money, so please send a check.

Bob

Wow! That would be a money-making venture, wouldn't it? And, somehow, I get the odd feeling that I wouldn't be seeing any of that money... :teeth:

Thanks to both you and Tracy for starting (and working on) the index, Bob. It looks great and I think it will be a huge help to everyone! ::yes::

Originally posted by piglet33
Hi Everyone,

Lenny & I took off from work yesterday and took Haley to Sesame Place. We had a great day, and Haley had the time of her life. We spent the day in the wave pool, lazy river and other water and dry rides. She was so worn out that after lunch she fell asleep during Elmo's World Live! She wound up sleeping for 2 hours. Then it was on to more water rides. By this time it was around 4:30 and she started shivering. Of course, she kept saying no when I asked if she was cold or if she wanted to get out of the water. I finally said we had to get out. After we all got changed, we watched the parade and then headed for home since it was around 7 pm. We were there since 8 am since tickets for breakfast with Big Bird and Friends are first come, first served. Breakfast was ok, not something I'd do again and definitely not like Disney.

All in all, we had a great time and were exhausted by the time we got home.

Reneé

I love Sesame Place! Glad you all had such a nice day. I agree that the breakfast doesn't compare with Disney. But seeing my daughter engulfed in a hug with Zoe was priceless! Haley is such a good age for the park. My DD is getting a little old for it and that is so sad.:( Glad she will never get to old for Disney!

Hi Everyone!!:wave2:

RIght now i am sitting on the oceanfront balcony in Wildwood Crest, NJ! Got here yesterday and staying til Sunday. I checkedi in my e mail and got a responsed from DVC because i had my beef with them about the DL points for 2005. The points will be out by Aug 4th or 5th, so they say...Let's hope!! Then i can plan and call in Sept for my stay in DL for next August!!

Renee, glad you had a great time in SP!! My kids did love that place when they were younger! It is a cute park!

Kids are waiting for my to play frisbee with them on the beach now...Gotta run along!! (This is very nice here but of course, it is NO DISNEY!!!)

Melinda

We are on the FL to CA run of the Magic and I was glad to hear of the response you received from DVC.

Thanks,

Melinda...thanks for the info on DVC...I figure that if we can't get into any DL hotel, we could always stay with you at the Marriott...but don't tell your husband!!! LOL!!!! Enjoy your stay at the beach...hope you have great weather...it is supposed to get colder in NE PA...what a horrible summer!!

Kathy..can't wait to meet you guys at the meet...Sarah is already planning where she wants to shop there since we don't have alot of the stores....this may end up costing me lots of money...yikes!

Originally posted by kpgclark
Does anyone know whether the 10 day cruisers have heard anything about their entertainment or how many formal days etc they'll be having on their voyage?
I'm on the 10 day cruise and we haven't anything on formal nights etc. yet. Only speculation so far. We did finally get a list of excursions on St. Lucia this week.

Paul

Originally posted by Bmwdsny
Hi Everyone!!:wave2:

RIght now i am sitting on the oceanfront balcony in Wildwood Crest, NJ! Got here yesterday and staying til Sunday...

(This is very nice here but of course, it is NO DISNEY!!!)

Melinda

Melinda,
Great! Now you've got me wishing I was on our Wildwood vacation. :)

We're going to be down in Wildwood in about a month. Hope you have a great time!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter