August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
MELINDA: I want to be with you - sitting on the beach in Wildwood, N.J. I lived in North Cape May one summer & worked at "The Surfside Restaurant" at the beginning of Wildwood Crest (I don't even know if it is still there). You got some really hot:sunny: weather today.

I see vacations have started... I have my October Disney Cruise :boat: this year to look forward to but I can't wait:bounce:

Stuck home today while my car gets repaired. Just me & Dodgie Dog. Hope you all stay cool:cool2: . Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

Originally posted by DudetteTwo
MELINDA: I want to be with you - sitting on the beach in Wildwood, N.J. I lived in North Cape May one summer & worked at "The Surfside Restaurant" at the beginning of Wildwood Crest (I don't even know if it is still there). You got some really hot:sunny: weather today.

Hope you all stay cool:cool2: . Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

Hi Jeanne,
Yes it is HOT here!! YIKES!!! Sorry to brag again, but i am sitting on the balcony again this morning with my laptop!! ::yes:: Lots of people walking on the beach already this morning!!!
I think we are taking a ride to Cape May tomorrow so i look for the restaurant you are talking about...

Taking the kids to the water parks later!!

See you later!:wave2:

Melinda...the Lobster House in Cape May is real good too!! It is located as soon as you go into Cape May on your left. Mary Jo

Just checking in--haven't been here for a while. In the midst of selling our house and moving a little closer to WDW. Moving to a new development--Harmony, FL--about 30 min. west of Melbourne and 30 min. from WDW. Can't complain!! But very stressful!!!!!! Going to stay 2 nights at Shades of Green Aug. 20 and 21st. So we'll be doing Disney then. Can't wait! Thinking about heading to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach sometime soon, too. Addison should love that--can't get enough of my parents pool or the bath tub!

Originally posted by gassmandy
Just checking in--haven't been here for a while. In the midst of selling our house and moving a little closer to WDW. Moving to a new development--Harmony, FL--about 30 min. west of Melbourne and 30 min. from WDW. Can't complain!! But very stressful!!!!!! Going to stay 2 nights at Shades of Green Aug. 20 and 21st. So we'll be doing Disney then. Can't wait! Thinking about heading to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach sometime soon, too. Addison should love that--can't get enough of my parents pool or the bath tub!

Amanda~I am so jealous! I want to move to Orlando so bad! But DD who is 15yo won't budge from her school and I can't really blame her.......3 years and then I can do whatever I want!

Enjoy it for me!

Vicki

:cool2:
I get to leave for the cool New England weather in two weeks and 4 days. I will really be happy to get away from the heat and humidity that we are "enjoying" in eastern Pa.
The plumbing job has turned out to be much bigger than DH expected. So it will be probably a week before I get my dishwasher back. Luckily I enjoy washing dishes by hand. Yeah I know weird.
Ah the DH needs something. Off to help. :jumping: for joy. Estelle

:earsgirl::earsboy:

I just indexed pages 41 thru 50 from this thread on Jason's new site. (I hope I did it correctly!!):rolleyes: Can someone (Bob???) see if it is right? I'd be happy to do some more if I'm am doing it correctly. It will be so nice to be able to go directly where we need to go to find out specific information! We certainly are a chatty bunch!!!::yes::

Lynda - Pages 41 to 50 look good to me. It's really sort of fun to go back and see where we were pages ago. This sure is fun!!! (Just said that so maybe others would decide to help out - sorta like Tom Saywer's fence painting!).

We probably need to add two more entries:

"BS-all pages
Really deep BS- see Grumbo or Jazzman"

Thanks for the help Lynda and Bob. I'll update the master list tonight (when I don't have to sneak online:smooth: )

I'll take the next section at that point (I'll post first over there with my page numbers).

I hope everone stays cool. We're supposed to cool down this weekend (48 for a low!).

Tracy

Just indexed pages 51 thru 60. WOW!!! Only 138 pages to go!!

It's really not hard at all and it is rather fun to see the topics (and off topics) over the thread!!

Here is something from the latest D.I about the Disneyland celebration....

Disney Insider

I am taking a break from the beach, it is HOT OUT!! :eek:

MaryJo, (SarahmomsfromPA)
I ate at the Lobster House and it was very good but very pricey!!:)

The list at the front of the thread won't be updated until Dad ... er Grumbo returns from vacation.

disneymusical135: drop me a note with the number in your party, stateroom (if you know it), dinner seating, and ages of kids and I'll add them in. Right now I have your party listed as just you.

Headcount: 442
DISnames: 128
Groups: 118
Staterooms: 155

See - that wasn't 'Really deep BS' now, was it?

-Jazz [always topical]

MELINDA: Eating outside at "The Lobster House" in Cape May is one of my favorite things to do. You order at take out & then pick it up at the window on the other side. They have lots of tables & you can watch the boats while eating your fresh seafood. Is there anything better?

Stuck in the house all day today & the car still isn't done. Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great Friday, working all weekend. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

MELINDA: Eating outside at "The Lobster House" in Cape May is one of my favorite things to do. You order at take out & then pick it up at the window on the other side. They have lots of tables & you can watch the boats while eating your fresh seafood. Is there anything better?

Stuck in the house all day today & the car still isn't done. Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great Friday, working all weekend. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

We are quickly approaching page #200 and reply #3,000 on this thread, not to mention almost 65,000 views!!! Just wanted to add some usless information of my own tonight, LOL!!!

Anything to help the cause of reaching 200 pages and 3000 posts, all while we're still more than a year out!

We're finally experiencing the hot, humid days we've come to expect in July!:sunny: Temperature today is 32C (around 90?) with humidex at 41C (105F)!!!

Keep cool, everyone!

Arlene

Originally posted by Verandah Man
We are quickly approaching page #200 and reply #3,000 on this thread, not to mention almost 65,000 views!!! Just wanted to add some usless information of my own tonight, LOL!!!

Andy,

You never give useless information.

Reneé

Originally posted by piglet33
Andy,

You never give useless information.

Reneé

Thanks Reneé,

I was just trying to be funny tonight!!! LOL!!!

I just finished making 24 t-shirts and two pillow cases for some fellow DIS'ers, I'm a bit punchy tonight, LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter