Can't purchase Disney gift card w/ Target gift card?

whats Raise? Is it hard to do?
Raise is a discount gift card clearing house. They provide a vehicle for people to sell their GCs that they don't want to people who want them. Generally speaking, the seller lists the GC at the price at which they wish to sell it, and buyers make their purchase thru Raise. Raise collects the money, sends the GC code to the buyer and then pay the seller minus a fee for acting as the middle man.

I was just able to order my $100 Disney gift card using a $100 target gift card I earned from Perk. I was also able to get the 5% off for having my Red Card.
Psst...concerning Perk: If you order $25 or $50 Target GCs thru the Perk Wallet app, you will pay 3% less in points. The $100 Target GCs are not discounted.

My order placed on 8/2 shipped.

Also, for those with concerns/problems about Disney cards bought on Target.com not being activated...I had one $50 card out of 12 purchased during the course of one year that had a zero balance. The problem was that I kept all my receipts but did not keep the receipt with the gift card it came with. None of the numbers on receipt match the gift card number so I thought I wouldn't be able to prove that I purchased the card and it had a $0 balance. I chatted online with customer service and went to the customer service counter at a store and no one could figure out how to link the receipt to the card.

I'm really happy to report that the Target Corporate Gift card line fixed my problem really easily (800-544-3875) and was able to activate my card over the phone. I went right into my Disney gift card account and added the $50 to my main card.

What is the best discount you have seen on Raise? It is at about 5% right now. I have been waiting but should I?

What is the best discount you have seen on Raise? It is at about 5% right now. I have been waiting but should I?

I've only been buying for less then a year but the highest Ive seen is 6% and that was months ago. I'd say pull the trigger on 5%.

FYI cardcash has Target GC for 6% off right now. 5% off and up is pretty solid. The highest aggregate percentage I've seen was this past weekend where it was 5% off at Raise, but they also had a bonus for an extra 3% off. I dilly-dallied on it and it disappeared within an hour. Later, I saw it again, but when I added it to the card, someone had already jumped on it.

I have found that the Target website can be rather glitchy. I've ordered cards with a gift card and had no problem getting my discount, other times it reverts back to the full price with no discount. When that happens I just get out and try again later.

Or at a grocery store.
Wait- if you use a Target gift Card and a Target Credit card in the same transaction, you only get the 5% off of the portion that went onto the Credit Card, right? You don't get 5% off the entire order, do you?

Wait- if you use a Target gift Card and a Target Credit card in the same transaction, you only get the 5% off of the portion that went onto the Credit Card, right? You don't get 5% off the entire order, do you?
Online--entire order. In store--only what is paid with the red card.

So if you buy a GC off Raise and use it to buy a Disney GC on line along with your red card you still get 5% off the entire order?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter