Delete Thread

Definitely cried at work watching your Wishes vlog so THANK YOU.

WL is so dreamy :love: can't wait to hear how your stay went!

I had some catching up to do, but I'm current now... for now! ;)

Our first real view of Flower and Garden outside pictures was on the monorail, and we both said "wow!"
Isn't that view the best?! I love the floating flower pots :lovestruc

We didn't really have time to stop and take anything in right then though since we had headed over to meet @chunkymonkey and her husband before they left on ME that afternoon.
Awesome! Well, not awesome they had to leave but awesome you got to meet! I'm excited to see them again in August :goodvibes

Next year is the festival's 25th year so I decided that meant we had to go again!
Obviously!

(That was me to Josh when I read that. I've sown the seeds early for going back next May :rotfl:)

See what I did there? :thumbsup2
:rotfl:

Do you ever sing along on attractions?
Of course! ::yes::

The only problem is we had no idea where the path was, and there was no one around to tell us.
Yeah, I experienced that too a couple years ago. They could really benefit from some signage. And it seemed that anyone I asked gave me mixed messages. :confused3

I mean I was running through a fancy restaurant where everyone was dressed up (except me in my WL sweatshirt) dodging and weaving around tables to see fireworks :rotfl: So just picture that.
Where were your "brunch clothes" when you needed them?! :laughing:

Josh looks so angry...maybe because I'm scolding that green lady he's playing checkers with?
:laughing:

Not looking forward to reading about your WL troubles even though I know about some of them already :( I'm just so sad about the whole thing! I didn't know they charged you before you checked in though, weird and not cool.

Love the VLOG and the goodbye to Wishes! That's so funny about the people behind you looking into the camera. I wonder what I'd do. Should I pretend to look away or do I video bomb...LOL

One thing that kind of rubbed me the wrong way about this stay is that they charged me automatically the morning of our stay.

Hmm interesting. I don't actually know what they did for our trip.

Well we tried to head to Epcot, but we had terrible luck with transportation at WL; and we ended up waiting about 20-30 mins and then having to stop at Ft Wilderness too. So we missed our first FP for TT. :sad1:

Oh no, I'm sure you could have argued about the transportation being slow...

img_2536-jpg.243805

Topiary time!

Cute T!!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.46.53%20PM.png

He liked the orange side, but told me I would definitely hate it. Which I already knew :rotfl:

I don't personally like Mission Space but I do Green Side when we have nothing else to do. But yay for violet lemonade!

Bubblegum wall pic!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.47.57%20PM.png

So cute! Love how it goes with the t shirt!

I love the shower tiles with the characters on them!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.47.36%20PM.png

I love these. I want to stay at WL because of this, haha!

But since none of that had affected us, and our room was really cute I decided to not let that bother me. Plus cute pins!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.48.02%20PM.png

Yay! That's awesome.

What IS going on outside NBC Grill? Seriously maybe I missed this but is she supposed to be a character? Or just an overdressed guest :laughing:

We were so confused! It looked like she was doing some type of meet and greet, but as far as I could tell she was just an overdressed guest. Not sure what she had to do with the NBC Grill at all :confused:

Last edited:
2. Cracks me up with that woman behind you :rotfl:
3. Reminds me we weren't so lucky :o :drinking1
4. That is my face too when trying sushi

Gah! I hate people who take flash pictures on rides!! Also, somebody on your SE ride found the "your future" but hilarious! haha

Your room at WL is cute once you finally got it, but I have a feeling things are only heading downhill...

I found it funny how you'd say something was "alright" and then correct your too-polite-video-self with how terrible it was! :p

Yeah that lady was laughing hardcore! The video was "alright..." :rotfl2:

Just kidding! Another great video making me jealous I wasn't there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter