**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Well they extended the Early Morning Magic through August at TSL and September for MK. Hopefully the After Hours extension will be coming!!! Lets hope since this is taking forever!

My biggest gripe about 3/7 (other than one side running for BTMR) was it was a little chilly for strawberry bars. I’m not into Mickey Bars and similar, but I could eat a strawberry bar in between every ride!

That is one of the best parts about a summer DAH vs the winter ones - better ice cream weather!
Did they have the ice cream sandwich type of Micky ice cream? I prefer that to the Mickey bar.

That's great to hear thanks. We much prefer those and the Olafs. My kids would freak if they offered the Minute Maid frozen lemonade but that's wishful thinking.

We are attending the 3/28 event next week and it looks to be the coldest night of the week. We made sure to pack layers so we can eat our ice cream!:D

I’m having a moment, I kind of thought they do have the frozen lemonade stuff, but maybe I’m not thinking clearly?

I actually really dislike Mickey Bars with the kids - they inevitably end up all over them and/or on the ground!

I’m having a moment, I kind of thought they do have the frozen lemonade stuff, but maybe I’m not thinking clearly?

I actually really dislike Mickey Bars with the kids - they inevitably end up all over them and/or on the ground!
That would be awesome if they had them. I'll keep and eye out.

Two of my 3 would pick that as their treat over anything else at Disney. They absolutely love them but they are not big chocolate kids o_O

The mickey sandwiches are good but the bars are so-so :duck: and yes messy especially in July!

The Olaf bar? I think its strawberry lemonade.

That's great to hear thanks. We much prefer those and the Olafs. My kids would freak if they offered the Minute Maid frozen lemonade but that's wishful thinking.

We are attending the 3/28 event next week and it looks to be the coldest night of the week. We made sure to pack layers so we can eat our ice cream!:D

No worries ! Disney ice cream is good anytime lol! This was Jan 2018 :) it was cold!! But that didn’t stop us ! Mickey bars and sandwiches ..it was 40 something degrees.

9CDAA642-D333-4BF5-A0CF-80F2F6BC4A4F.jpg

The Olaf bar? I think its strawberry lemonade.

When I say frozen lemonade, I think of the Minute Maid cups you eat with a spoon, either lemonade or pink lemonade. I usually don’t like them at WDW because they are often frozen solid and I get antsy waiting for them to melt enough to eat. These might not be available at DAH, I just can’t remember at the moment! :-)

The Olaf bars were included last night, but not the Minute Maid frozen lemonade. My husband loves the Minute Maid cups, so we felt it was worth a try to ask.

When I say frozen lemonade, I think of the Minute Maid cups you eat with a spoon, either lemonade or pink lemonade. I usually don’t like them at WDW because they are often frozen solid and I get antsy waiting for them to melt enough to eat. These might not be available at DAH, I just can’t remember at the moment! :-)
I've never purchased one at WDW, but if it were "free" during DAH, i'd take it! I really like them. I'll check it out in April. I'll plan on getting it very early in the night so it can thaw lol (if they're offered).

I’m showing the low for Thursday at Bay Lake being 57...LOL and our high at home that day will be 55. It will be ice cream, or rather frozen treat weather. (We prefer the non ice cream frozen treats).

I’m showing the low for Thursday at Bay Lake being 57...LOL and our high at home that day will be 55. It will be ice cream, or rather frozen treat weather. (We prefer the non ice cream frozen treats).
I’m such a wimp! I’ll be cold at 57 especially if eating ice cream. Still doing it though lol!
:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar

I’m sorry I haven’t read through all of the thread...please don’t hate me.
What are the chances they will have MK dates for late April or the first week of May??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter