Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about darn time!!! We need something to fully wipe that earlier abomination-masquerading-as-an-adaption from the collective pop culture memory

Man, I remember we watched Eragon at my house once - it was okay, basically Star Wars with dragons. It wasn't that bad, but not good either. The best thing though was just at the end of the movie when it fades to black, my friend just deadpans:

"And then she ate him." 🤣

We still absolutely CRACK UP to this day whenever Eragon is mentioned. You probably had to be there, but now I'm cracking up!

I'm in NJ and they aren't even called subs. Hoagies. They are hoagies.

I'm interested to see how the bagel breakfast sandwiches turn out. It would've been nice to see a pork roll, egg and cheese on an everything bagel but we can't have it all.

No, they are not hoagies, they are Grinders. :)

I had this discussion with friends in Maryland last weekend, in CT at least they are grinders. I think in a good chunk of New England they are.

Gideon’s Bakehouse Celebrates Shark Week With New Cookie

View attachment 687990

You can buy the Rocky Road Cookie at either location (Disney Springsand Winter Park) every day this week. It’s a Triple Chocolate Candied Almond Roasted Marshmallow Cookie and it’s only available for Shark Week. Limit 2 per person while supplies last. They cost $7 each and a percentage of that will go to U of Miami Shark Research.
🤤 Damn, I wish I didn't live 1,200 miles from WDW, I NEED this cookie.

I had to Google it, this Nutmegger has never heard of Taylor Ham. It looks kinda weird, but kinda like Spam?

(and I hope that dude who was complaining about the GRINDER discussion went away, I don't need that kinda negativity in my favorite thread here!)

Man a pork roll, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on a hoagie roll would be such a good breakfast option!

My hope is they have good gf options. Even here in NJ, a good deli with a gf roll is hard to find.

I'm also SJ, Philly native, so it's definitely a hoagie to go with my "wudder" ice. But, I'm willing to acknowledge that the phrase that has the most recognition outside of the region is sub. :-)

And, it's pork roll!
also a philly native but moved to SJ, my hubby is from North Jersey and ever since our first date until now(11 years later) we still argue over jimmies vs sprinkles. Also very sad that i am now saying water more instead of wudder :'(

With all the sandwich nonsense from yesterday behind us, can we talk about something that really matters?

Like why Detroit style pizza is the best and all other styles of pizza don’t matter.

GIF wall e disney pixar - animated GIF on GIFER - by Kigall

Now wait a minute, Detroit style has it's place but you can't doubt the fabulousness of Neapolitan style pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter