Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That’s wonderful! Let me know when you arrive, it would be great to meet you! They told us that for Christmas Day dinner there may be “Magical Offerings” during dinner, but didn’t say what it was. It’s a standard 3 day rotation. Tonight is falafel’s and corn chowder and tomorrow’s dinner is buttered chicken and tomato soup. I’ll let you know if they tell us anything else when we go back over!
Thanks! Your pics of the lounge offerings are getting me excited. That holiday drink looks amazing (anything with amarula!) We are only at AKL CL for one night (we will arrive the 29th in time for evening appetizer and then dessert services. Then we will be hanging around the lodge most of the day on the 30th (but we check into the Poly that night leaving in time to see the midnight fireworks on the 30th from the poly, then RD MK on the 31st!). Hope to see you in the lounge the 29th or 30th!

Thanks! Your pics of the lounge offerings are getting me excited. That holiday drink looks amazing (anything with amarula!) We are only at AKL CL for one night (we will arrive the 29th in time for evening appetizer and then dessert services. Then we will be hanging around the lodge most of the day on the 30th (but we check into the Poly that night leaving in time to see the midnight fireworks on the 30th from the poly, then RD MK on the 31st!). Hope to see you in the lounge the 29th or 30th!
Sounds like a good plan! Have a good trip, see you soon!

Are the contemporary club rooms that are the tower club online just say club and the atrium level says it? I noticed some say atrium and some don’t say anything besides club. It’s standard rooms if that makes a difference

Are the contemporary club rooms that are the tower club online just say club and the atrium level says it? I noticed some say atrium and some don’t say anything besides club. It’s standard rooms if that makes a difference

Disney doesn't make the CL situation at CR particularly clear with the way they have their rooms named/labeled. Plus the little room highlight that says "Plus, enjoy access to the Atrium Club." is listed under the Tower Club rooms, which is flat out wrong. The breakdown using the room names that are bookable on the website is as follows:

Contemporary Resort - Atrium Club Level
Theme Park View - Atrium Club Level
Standard Room - Atrium Club Level
Garden Wing -1 Bedroom Hospitality Ste Access
Garden Wing - 1 Bedroom Suite Access

Contemporary Resort - Tower Club Level
Standard Room - King - Club Level
Standard Room - Club Level
Bay Lake View - 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Theme Park View Presidential Suite Club Level
Theme Park View 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Theme Park View 2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Bay Lake View - 2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level

Disney doesn't make the CL situation at CR particularly clear with the way they have their rooms named/labeled. Plus the little room highlight that says "Plus, enjoy access to the Atrium Club." is listed under the Tower Club rooms, which is flat out wrong. The breakdown using the room names that are bookable on the website is as follows:

Contemporary Resort - Atrium Club Level
Theme Park View - Atrium Club Level
Standard Room - Atrium Club Level
Garden Wing -1 Bedroom Hospitality Ste Access
Garden Wing - 1 Bedroom Suite Access

Contemporary Resort - Tower Club Level
Standard Room - King - Club Level
Standard Room - Club Level
Bay Lake View - 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Theme Park View Presidential Suite Club Level
Theme Park View 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Theme Park View 2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Bay Lake View - 2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level
Thank you! I did see that about the atrium club under every room and was confused. This helps a lot

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday with your family and friends! I am sorry I was not reporting back from BWI CL last week. We were supposed to leave Friday after our oldest graduated from college. My husband and I ended up testing positive for Covid that morning with every symptom they list I think. (We had managed to avoid it for 2 1/2 years so I guess it was our time)>:( I was most upset about missing his graduation knowing I can reschedule disney. Our other kids were able to drive and get there and they captured amazing video so I'm very thankful.

I do have a question and I am waiting on WDW to call me back. I was able to move our trip to May now staying at my favorite Poly CL TPV.:dancer: My sons and husband have never stayed there, so they will love it. I ended up purchasing Genie + for our 5 day PH tickets right before they changed it to when you had to purchase daily. For some reason I cannot find a confirmation email. UGH. Does anyone happen to know if they will be able to find and apply to the new dates? The CM I spoke too last week didn't seem to know and I didn't have the energy to pursue. When I rescheduled the trip that Friday, I did not even think to ask then. The trip is booked as a package if that helps.

Thanks!!

Mrsap -- are the main apps like Butter Chicken or Paneer served to you
or could you help yourself? Last time I was there, a server was
handing out small servings at a time. I really don't want to make 4 trips
up to get Butter Chicken!

Mrsap -- are the main apps like Butter Chicken or Paneer served to you
or could you help yourself? Last time I was there, a server was
handing out small servings at a time. I really don't want to make 4 trips
up to get Butter Chicken!
Hi there. So, what they’ve been doing is they start off serving, but towards the end of service, they leave the station and the pots of food for people to serve themselves. They’ve been pretty accommodating though, so I’m sure if you ask for more, they’ll give it to you. Enjoy!

Just booked WL club for our April trip. Never been to this one. So excited specially since I booked with an AP discounts. How big is the lounge for seating compared to AK? And where is the lounge located? Thanks

I ended up purchasing Genie + for our 5 day PH tickets right before they changed it to when you had to purchase daily. For some reason I cannot find a confirmation email. UGH. Does anyone happen to know if they will be able to find and apply to the new dates? The CM I spoke too last week didn't seem to know and I didn't have the energy to pursue. When I rescheduled the trip that Friday, I did not even think to ask then. The trip is booked as a package if that helps.

Thanks!!
Sorry to hear you missed your trip but especially that you missed your son's graduation. :(

I don't know the answer to this, but if you don't get an answer here, try posting on the "everything genie" thread over on Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board: a lot of experts there.

Just booked WL club for our April trip. Never been to this one. So excited specially since I booked with an AP discounts. How big is the lounge for seating compared to AK? And where is the lounge located? Thanks
We love WL CL, so many good memories there and it doesn't get a ton attention. The lounge itself is on the top floor of the lodge, overlooking the lobby. Its above WCC on that side of the lobby. Its really hard to explain the layout of this one. Pictures don't seem to help either, its kind of one you have to see in person to understand. Theres 2 main spaces, a room with all of the food and drinks, then the seating areas. Some tables and kid tables off the food room, other tables along the railing overlooking the lobby. Theres also 2 couches and a TV between the food room and the tables. Its the smallest lounge but also serves way fewer people than any other lounge, so its never felt crowded to us. The food has always been great. Usually something with seafood, a soup or stew and a pasta, those are self serve as opposed to AKL CL where you have to get 8 cups of soup to equal 1 normal bowl. Then normal salads, cheese, veggies, etc. The beer is on tap which is unique. No alcohol is self serve even at app time but we've never had any issues getting beer or wine any time of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter