Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the pools are overly deep. The deepest part of the Hippy Dippy pool is 4’9” deep in the centre of it. Guessing the other pools are similar.

I'm here now and wondering about using Uber eats. I've never used this (we don't have any of these food delivery options at home). How do I pick up or receive the actual delivery?

With the Sky Liner running to DHS and bus service reduced can you get to DHS at rope drop? Better to just take an uber?

With the Sky Liner running to DHS and bus service reduced can you get to DHS at rope drop?
Yes. :)

This was our experience one day in January.

Arrive at PopArt Station at 7:15 AM-VERY short line.

First Flight at 7:32 AM.

Board our Gondola at 7:35 AM.

Arrive at CBR Station at 7:38 AM.

Short lines at CBR Station.

First Flight to DHS at 7:45 AM.(Line is rapidly building by this point.)

Arrive at DHS before Cars and Buses begin arriving.

DHS opens at 8:05 AM for "official" 9:00 AM open.

Two walk-ons for Slinky Dog.

GROOVY way to start the day!:)

Yes. :)

This was our experience one day in January.

Arrive at PopArt Station at 7:15 AM-VERY short line.

First Flight at 7:32 AM.

Board our Gondola at 7:35 AM.

Arrive at CBR Station at 7:38 AM.

Short lines at CBR Station.

First Flight to DHS at 7:45 AM.(Line is rapidly building by this point.)

Arrive at DHS before Cars and Buses begin arriving.

DHS opens at 8:05 AM for "official" 9:00 AM open.

Two walk-ons for Slinky Dog.

GROOVY way to start the day!:)

Awesome! So with a 10AM opening at DHS should we expect the first flight around 8:30? and maybe we arrive at 8:10ish.....

We check into Pop in 2 weeks and I just got an email from Disney thanking us for coming and hoping we enjoyed our trip. I logged into MDE real quick to make sure I didn’t forget to go on our vacation but it was just an error I guess. Had a brief scare that I missed our vacation lol. Anyway can’t wait to be back to our Pop home!

We check into Pop in 2 weeks and I just got an email from Disney thanking us for coming and hoping we enjoyed our trip. I logged into MDE real quick to make sure I didn’t forget to go on our vacation but it was just an error I guess. Had a brief scare that I missed our vacation lol. Anyway can’t wait to be back to our Pop home!

LOL! Nothing worse than missing your entire vacation! Glad it was just a slip!!

I'm here now and wondering about using Uber eats. I've never used this (we don't have any of these food delivery options at home). How do I pick up or receive the actual delivery?
You have to pick up your food in the lobby, but we used Uber eats and Door Dash while we were there last time

Awesome! So with a 10AM opening at DHS should we expect the first flight around 8:30? and maybe we arrive at 8:10ish.....

Not sure what I was thinking but I just booked us an 8:25am breakfast at Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club, figuring we'd be able to get there on the Skyliner and have a nice breakfast before walking to DHS for a 10am opening. Hmmm, guess I need to rethink that!

Not sure what I was thinking but I just booked us an 8:25am breakfast at Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club, figuring we'd be able to get there on the Skyliner and have a nice breakfast before walking to DHS for a 10am opening. Hmmm, guess I need to rethink that!
It's not the same as the Skyliner but possibly Uber to the Yacht Club for your reservation?

I panicked when I got that email too and worried I had forgotten to cancel a reservation...

It's not the same as the Skyliner but possibly Uber to the Yacht Club for your reservation?
Yes, I was thinking that might be the best thing. Or maybe I'll just switch to dinner there - I think the skyliner runs longer after the parks are closed. Of course, they may always extend the park hours which would throw everything off! Not that that would be a bad thing, I'd love extra time in the parks :)

Yes, I was thinking that might be the best thing. Or maybe I'll just switch to dinner there - I think the skyliner runs longer after the parks are closed. Of course, they may always extend the park hours which would throw everything off! Not that that would be a bad thing, I'd love extra time in the parks :)
The Skyliner runs for 1 hour after the latest park closes which is normally Epcot.

Boy, I wish there were a mute button for the birds here at Pop 😆😆 There’s a few in the trees outside my room that have been singing their feathered hearts out since 5 am
😂
When we were there in Feb. and one morning there was this strange noise. DD and I were both working and we couldn't figure out what it was but it was driving me a little batty (and I normally love bird noises).

The next day we were up early and out to make rope drop and found out it was a bird! (sure didn't sound like one though lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter