FINAL UPDTD 8/16 - The "Don't mess with the CMs/take less photos TR" Jun14 @ BWV

It truly was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will....wait....I received another email from the Saints....they must have liked my performance (or they cannot find any other fool to do it!) because I am going to do it again for the Saints/Packers game on Sunday night, Oct 26th!! :cool1::thumbsup2

How's that for some pixie dust with a fleur-de-lis flavor?!?!?!

That's awesome! DH and I got to go to the nail-biter OT game against Tampa Bay a couple weeks ago and had a BLAST! There's another DISer (disneybarbie) coming all the way from England to NOLA and they are going to that game too! How long are you in town for? We will be in the area Friday night & Saturday for Paxton's birthday!

That's awesome! DH and I got to go to the nail-biter OT game against Tampa Bay a couple weeks ago and had a BLAST! There's another DISer (disneybarbie) coming all the way from England to NOLA and they are going to that game too! How long are you in town for? We will be in the area Friday night & Saturday for Paxton's birthday!

When this year's schedule was first announced I misread it and thought the Saints were playing in Tampa Bay instead of at home. I immediately started making plans for us to attend since we would be getting off the Disney Dream that morning, we could drive to the game and then continue our trip to WDW after the game. Then reality set in and I saw that it was a home game so I would miss it. I'm glad y'all were there for us!

We live about 100 miles from the Superdome so we normally drive in for the game and then return home afterwards. We will have to be at the stadium around 5:00 for the pre-game orientation to show us what to do so DW and I will probably drive down a few hours earlier and find a place to eat. The only problem is trying to choose amount the many, many choices! Any chance y'all will still be in NOLA on Sunday? I'd love a chance to meet up.

I did not see the pictures of you at the Superdome until this morning. That is freakin' awesome!!!

And you get to do it again!?!

What a great treat for devoted fans of the Saints.

:cheer2:

DH is a huge Bills fan. We traveled to NO and went to the game at the Super Dome last year. What an amazing experience it was. I got us seats in the 15th row in the end zone. The Who Dat nation were awesome fans. They made us feel so welcome.

hi! Yes we're heading over the pond this Thursday to NOLA.. sooo excited to visit the city and go to our first game at the Superdome :cool1: - I'll look out for you!
(I'm on Twitter and Instagram as same username and will probably be taking lots of pictures :goodvibes

Emma x

When this year's schedule was first announced I misread it and thought the Saints were playing in Tampa Bay instead of at home. I immediately started making plans for us to attend since we would be getting off the Disney Dream that morning, we could drive to the game and then continue our trip to WDW after the game. Then reality set in and I saw that it was a home game so I would miss it. I'm glad y'all were there for us! We live about 100 miles from the Superdome so we normally drive in for the game and then return home afterwards. We will have to be at the stadium around 5:00 for the pre-game orientation to show us what to do so DW and I will probably drive down a few hours earlier and find a place to eat. The only problem is trying to choose amount the many, many choices! Any chance y'all will still be in NOLA on Sunday? I'd love a chance to meet up.

Unfortunately we won't be in town on Sunday. Paxton has a friends birthday party that day. But definitely let me know next time you'll be in for a game (or anything else!) so we can meet up!!

I did not see the pictures of you at the Superdome until this morning. That is freakin' awesome!!!

And you get to do it again!?!

What a great treat for devoted fans of the Saints.

:cheer2:
At first I thought I had a little NOLA style pixie dust come my way but now I'm wondering if they cannot find any other fool to do it?!! :rotfl2:

DH is a huge Bills fan. We traveled to NO and went to the game at the Super Dome last year. What an amazing experience it was. I got us seats in the 15th row in the end zone. The Who Dat nation were awesome fans. They made us feel so welcome.
I'm glad to hear Southern hospitality is alive and well. We get lots of positive comments from visiting NFL fans while at the Superdome about how nice they have been treated while in NOLA. You think that's nice, come to south Mississippi where I live! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately we won't be in town on Sunday. Paxton has a friends birthday party that day. But definitely let me know next time you'll be in for a game (or anything else!) so we can meet up!!
Awww...but will do. I know we are going to the SF game on Nov 9th. I think another DISer from NY might be coming to that game as well. Maybe then...

hi! Yes we're heading over the pond this Thursday to NOLA.. sooo excited to visit the city and go to our first game at the Superdome :cool1: - I'll look out for you!
(I'm on Twitter and Instagram as same username and will probably be taking lots of pictures :goodvibes

Emma x
I'm sure I will be able to spot you among the 75,000 in attendance at the Superdome! :lmao: Our seats are in Section 201 but look for DW and I before the game starts on the field near the visitor's end zone. We will be helping unfurl one of 2 huge Saints flags!

I'm glad to hear Southern hospitality is alive and well. We get lots of positive comments from visiting NFL fans while at the Superdome about how nice they have been treated while in NOLA. You think that's nice, come to south Mississippi where I live! :thumbsup2

I did live in Pensacola for about 15 months and enjoyed a lot of hospitality there.

We were also shocked by the posters on Bourbon Street welcoming the. Bills fans.

We go to the. Bills/Jets game every year at the Jets stadium which is an hour away. My daughter has had beer poured on her by a Jets fan. We have also been threatened once. The cop sitting nearby flashed his badge and told the guy to sit down that we are all fans.

Definitely much different attitude.

That is not only awesome that you had such a great experience but amazing that you will get to do it again! :cool1:

BTW, I am sorry we did not connect in WDW. It was an oddly hectic trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter