Floridian peoples interested in camping at somewhere other than the Fort on a holiday

Would it be ok for us to join you on the 4th of July? We have reservations for October but I really think we need to at least go one time before then!!

Jennifer:flower3:

Ok so this is my understanding for 4th of July.

1.Gatordad and Family
2.DisneyBishops
3.Stacktester
4Des1954
5.BigKahuna1
6.Lornaduck
7.AuburnJen

OK, we need 3 more. TCD????? can you make it??

CLKelly will not be coming.

There's some folks from here, JaxPooh I think and her sister usually come so I'll check with them. If anybody wants in at $67.50 total per night let me know. 10 is just the minimum, we can have as many over that as we need.

Donnie scratch us from the 4th. We are going to Manatee Hammock, it is on the indian river. the sites have elect. water and sewer. Lots of shade and you can bring gc and pets. 4 night for 69 bucks and that includes tax.

Anyway still in for MDW. got a letter the other day confirming my ressie for MDW. Only about a week and a half away.

Would it be ok for us to join you on the 4th of July? We have reservations for October but I really think we need to at least go one time before then!!

Jennifer:flower3:

PM Donnie aka stacktester to make sure there is a site left and if so, I sure do not see why you couldn't!:thumbsup2

u got a link to that campground?

Donnie scratch us from the 4th. We are going to Manatee Hammock, it is on the indian river. the sites have elect. water and sewer. Lots of shade and you can bring gc and pets. 4 night for 69 bucks and that includes tax.

Anyway still in for MDW. got a letter the other day confirming my ressie for MDW. Only about a week and a half away.

Thanks! Apparently I can't PM anyone until I have ten post so I guess I better get to posting a few more posts!!

Jennifer

Go post on the win a stolen piggy thread. That'll get your count up real quick! :thumbsup2

Any spots available for the GG on the 4th? Pretty new here, but would love to join everyone. I actually need 2 sites (one for me and one for family). Let me know details Thanks!!!

Angela

Any spots available for the GG on the 4th? Pretty new here, but would love to join everyone. I actually need 2 sites (one for me and one for family). Let me know details Thanks!!!

Angela

A lady from WDW just called me yesterday and said only a couple days left til they close off our 4th GG. Let me call tigger0264 and get the ressie number and I'll pm it to you.It's $67.50 a night and full hook up only.

Angela

Ok here it is. Call soon though as it will expire this week

Group Reservations office: (407) 938-4868 option 1G0542668 - Fort Friends July

Good luck and we look forward to seeing you.

Let me call tigger0264 and get the ressie number and I'll pm it to you.It's $67.50 a night and full hook up only.

Ok here it is. Call soon though as it will expire this week

Group Reservations office: (407) 938-4868 option 1G0542668 - Fort Friends July

Good luck and we look forward to seeing you.

LOL Nice PM. Looks like you found a way to PM everyone at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter