FOP : worth a 4 Hour wAit ???

We rode it today. My father didn't feel well after riding it and I didnt expect that. Everyone else in my group enjoyed it. But I think waiting four hours would change that opinion. I do think the 'land' is neat. But it doesnt fit the Disney Theme. Na'vi was very underwhelming. Its quick, weird, and there is zero story line. It is very pretty with all the lights but all ten in my group agreed we didnt need to ride it again. I expected better.

I'm not sure four hours, but we waited two hours one night during extra magic hours and then went back again the next night because we enjoyed it so much. Both times we waited two hours. I just read a book on my kindle ap on my phone and the line flew by.

Last week we got in line 15 minutes before park closing with wait times 130 minutes. We actually waited just over an hour. It was worth an hour wait. And it's much nicer waiting after dark when it's not so hot.

FOP may well be the best ride at WDW right now, but no way would I wait 4 hours for it. I think about 90 minutes is the most I would wait. I would only wait 4 hours if they were handing out $100 bills at the end of the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter