Germany-adults only QUESTION

Thanks! We definately will be bringing good walking shoes (well, boots given the winter weather!), plus lots of hand warmers, gloves and the usually assortment of winter wear and layers layers layers. The ABD folks told me that one of the guides will be Jennae. I know you were there in late September--were the Oktoberfests starting up yet?

Has Jennae been a guide on any other of your AbD trips, WeLoveABD?

Thanks! We definately will be bringing good walking shoes (well, boots given the winter weather!), plus lots of hand warmers, gloves and the usually assortment of winter wear and layers layers layers. The ABD folks told me that one of the guides will be Jennae. I know you were there in late September--were the Oktoberfests starting up yet?

The Oktoberfest was starting up. Alot of the people on the tour went to check it out. Some were able to find a seat .:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter