Go with the flow DUDE.....*a few final thoughts 10/19

After Pirates we were in a huge rush to make our Wishes FP, but first we had to give a big :hug: and goodbye to Janet and Sam who headed home Wednesday morning :sad:

Janet graciously met up with us in the PoTC giftshop where I was paying for some Pirate Hook hands for the girls and guns for the boys..:goodvibes She gave me a 40th birthday gift from my RC pals...babyberger, grumpygrandma, jennyjinx, missoutandabout, and janetb of course...:grouphug: It was a Disney VB hipster I'd been wanting to get (and couldn't since I treated myself to a VB backpack already:lmao: THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!pixiedust:

And then we were off to Wishes...I forgot how :crowded: the hub gets :faint: but we made it, and it was SO worth the spot. We sat on the grass with space all around us...AWESOME...here's an idea of the spot we had

DS5 was shooting the fireworks :rotfl2: and Tink flew DIRECTLY over us it was greatpixiedust:

We did Spaceship Earth, this time in French I believe :)
Anything it takes to make it edgier after repeated rides:thumbsup2

We hit up Mission Space and Test Track again, using same procedure...grab DAS return time for TT and hit MS (yes I did Green again..totally fine with green)
I had to do Green, too and I had no idea what the "ride" was:confused3

Epcot is DS5's favorite park and TT is his favorite ride :cheer2:
He's very mature, usually only the older kids appreciate it.

Look who got their own car
Cool. How'd they manage that or did they lose a few back at the seat belt check?

First stop was to try the Cronut! It was sooooo good. Crisp and cinnamony (I know that may or may not be a word), and flaky and warm inside. Everyone loved this treat. :goodvibes
Crispcinnamony! I have GOT to try one.

I am completely at a loss of what we did this day besides MK....:sad2: But it very well be what we did....I know we grew accustomed to sleeping in past 10am, and leisurely making breakfast. I know this was our Anna & Elsa meet and greet night...my guess is we got to MK around 3pm...again a guess :confused3
Such cute photos and it's good that everyone's on the same page with sleeping in so you can get some much needed rest.

I think I may have hit a target so DS was NOT happy with me :confused3
He's so competitive. Did you beat him? Will he sit with you on TSM?

Hi Jeanette and friends :flower3:

Here’s our girl's pix in MK.. it doesn’t include all of us:) but that’s for our next DIS trip right? :cool1:
:wave:
Thank you for posting the RC DISMeet photo:thumbsup2

DS13 and DH chose Pecos bill's pulled pork sandwiches..YUM However that was our second stop, after Haunted Mansion I spotted Columbia Harbor House and that is where I wanted to eat....

I had the Lobster Mac and cheese, and jennyjinx you were SOOOO right, it was DEEEEEE-lish!! :thumbsup2 The girls and DS5 had regular mac n cheese kids meals which they were very happy with :goodvibes
Great choice at CHH and did you sit upstairs near the window?

Let me say, they were amazing!!! Elsa was SO engaging with DS5, and DD7 was over the moon to meet Anna
These photos are so cute!!

Janet graciously met up with us in the PoTC giftshop where I was paying for some Pirate Hook hands for the girls and guns for the boys..:goodvibes She gave me a 40th birthday gift from my RC pals...babyberger, grumpygrandma, jennyjinx, missoutandabout, and janetb of course...:grouphug: It was a Disney VB hipster I'd been wanting to get (and couldn't since I treated myself to a VB backpack already:lmao: THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!pixiedust:
That was so sweet of everyone and what a memorable birthday.

DS5 was shooting the fireworks :rotfl2: and Tink flew DIRECTLY over us it was greatpixiedust:
I hope he got the bullseye! Perfect ending to a perfect Disney Birthday.

Hugs!!!! Bff :hug: you were definitely the DISmeet master. I still kinda wish DH said yes to a night or two at YC but hey there's always Poly 2015, right? ;)

Poly 2015 has a very nice ring! :cool1:

yes POLY 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave2: Ginny!!!

I'm waiting for those sure to be adorable pix!
:wave2: Janet!

I am laughing so hard about spaceship earth in french. I never considered making it edgier. :rotfl2:

It is such fun following along with all the Pas family adventures. :goodvibes
We're on the countdown here. Another EMG Tues, he seems to be doing OK with all the waiting. Lots of trip talk helps, too. Love that guy. :love:
Sending hugs to all the friends. :grouphug:

Okay I'm back and caught up again.

Are those CRONUTS not to die for? My lord, we had two this trip. :hyper::hyper:

Love the Buzz photos (especiall you and your son :rotfl:).

What great pictures with Anna and Elsa.

Okay I'm back and caught up again.

Are those CRONUTS not to die for? My lord, we had two this trip. :hyper::hyper:

Love the Buzz photos (especiall you and your son :rotfl:).

What great pictures with Anna and Elsa.

Yep my little man is a character ;)

I can't tell you how great Anna and Elsa were...well I don't have to..you know :cloud9:

I wanted to go back for another cronut and DH swayed me with slushies :rotfl:

I am LOVING your F&W trip BTW :hug:

Such a great ride! And no one complained repeating it at all!!! :thumbsup2
I had to do Green, too and I had no idea what the "ride" was:confused3

DD9 did green on one of our repeated rides, and never went back to Orange :laughing:
He's very mature, usually only the older kids appreciate it.
He really is, he is WAY into science and technology. A brillant mind that one :love:

Cool. How'd they manage that or did they lose a few back at the seat belt check?

I have NO idea...they were behind us. Do you think Bree kicked the back seat passengers out ;)

Crispcinnamony! I have GOT to try one.

You absolutely do!!!!

Such cute photos and it's good that everyone's on the same page with sleeping in so you can get some much needed rest.

I was shocked!! Maddie especially gets up at 6am every day (not unlike a sweet friend I have who gets up WAY early) :hug: I guess she was beat :goodvibes
He's so competitive. Did you beat him? Will he sit with you on TSM?

I purposely "missed" most targets...I think my score was 200 :rotfl:

Great choice at CHH and did you sit upstairs near the window?

We did! Love love love CHH:cloud9: So far everything I've tried there is sooooo yummy

These photos are so cute!!

Thank you!!

That was so sweet of everyone and what a memorable birthday.
My RC family ROCKS!!!

I hope he got the bullseye! Perfect ending to a perfect Disney Birthday.It was great. Only regret was I didn't realize the park closed after Wishes to get ready for MNSSHP, I thought we had some time to do Buzz again..my mistake (it was open until 11p the previous nights:rolleyes1

Poly 2015 has a very nice ring! :cool1:

I am laughing so hard about spaceship earth in french. I never considered making it edgier. :rotfl2:

It is such fun following along with all the Pas family adventures. :goodvibes
We're on the countdown here. Another EMG Tues, he seems to be doing OK with all the waiting. Lots of trip talk helps, too. Love that guy. :love:
Sending hugs to all the friends. :grouphug:
:hug: Thanks Ginny!! Best wishes on DHs tests!!! I am SO glad your trip is coming up!!!! Refresh my memory....WL CL and BWL CL?? Did I miss more ch-ch-changes?? RPC is no more ? I was better keeping up with changes when I made more changes...can you believe no changes to my reservation (yet) :cool2:

Today we actually followed our Fast Passes :thumbsup2

Not 100% sure why DD7 wouldn't get in the pic, but I am sure DS13 was with her trying to get her excited...we were at EPCOT:yay:

Can anyone guess our first ride????

Yep, Spaceship Earth! And DS5 went on with DH, yep I rode it in English...so did DH :confused: which meant, we had to go back on :laughing: the second time around we did German in for Gramma (MIL was born in Germany) :thumbsup2 Kook, your DD would be proud :hug:

Then we did Nemo...DS5 had a mini-meltdown and we had to leave before riding...so much for just keep swimming :duck: No one was too upset we left, thank goodness...

We then hit The Land :woohoo: This time Living with the Land was open and we got front row!! Initially no one wanted to go on, but then they were so excited that we bought a seed planting kit and a plant :goodvibes DH LOVES that ride (me too)...we had a little wait for our Soarin' FP so we grabbed some food from Sunshine Seasons. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. Surprisingly EVERYONE found something delish to eat. This will be another must do on a future trip. DS wanted fish tacos plain with nothing else on the plate, they happily accommodated him and gave him a free dessert :lovestruc

Then it was time to get back on Soarin :dance3: DD7 was a little scared this time..yes my ToT princess freaked herself out. However we all had a great ride!

Then onto Figment! This ride was way too much for DS5, too dark, too loud, too smelly....but everyone else (except DH who hates the song) was happy. They had the pic of Robin Williams from Flubber there..bittersweet...they did all enjoy the interactive activities after the ride

Continuing our adventure we headed to World Showcase...

This time we were pretty full, but not too full for Grey Goose slushies!!!!

Don't worry the kids got ice cream, and DD9 got crepes :bitelip: Everyone had a snack!

We could call this our potty tour of bathrooms around WS, as everyone felt the need to have bathroom breaks and not all at the same time of course :rotfl2:

I heard some complaining of how boring WS is :scared: Here's a pic of us (mind you this is before we got Maddie crepes :blush:, although she was upset that the photographer gave her no warning....she may be right because she usually is)

They loved the German train display, except DS5 (I think he was not in the mood, he LOVES trains)

Wow! You got a lot done at Epcot so far. It is awesome to see how you all have fun together.
You know, I had to LOL when you said your kids thought WS was boring. I wondered if kids found it as interesting as adults did. :lmao: And it IS quite a walk all around. :goodvibes

Wow! You got a lot done at Epcot so far. It is awesome to see how you all have fun together.
You know, I had to LOL when you said your kids thought WS was boring. I wondered if kids found it as interesting as adults did. :lmao: And it IS quite a walk all around. :goodvibes

:upsidedow As we walked around asking...do you want to go in the store? do you want to see .... ? DH and I kept saying, "one day it will be just you and I taking our time" :rotfl:

It sounds like a fun day at Epcot. Sorry about the meltdown. :(

A slush or a cronut? Hmm...I think I would have had both together. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am telling you that you and DH will LOVE when you are able to tour WS alone together...a totally different experience.

It sounds like a fun day at Epcot. Sorry about the meltdown. :(

A slush or a cronut? Hmm...I think I would have had both together. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am telling you that you and DH will LOVE when you are able to tour WS alone together...a totally different experience.

You are so right, Kathy I should've had a cronut :lovestruc

DH and I had one F&W trip together, it was LOVELY. So relaxing, we had so much peoplewatching time...and drinking oh yes, there was drinking....:goodvibes One day, we will be back just DH and I..and as much as I love my babies I CAN'T WAIT ::yes::

The meltdown was partially my fault, I pushed them to keep going...and I paid the price :duck:

Great updates!

Wow, you got A LOT done at MK for getting there at 3. I'm impressed!

The series of pictures on the Buzz ride are great!

CHH is my favorite MK QS- the lobster mac and cheese sounds incredible. Mmmmmmmm!

I love the picture of the RC friends meet-up. And how nice that they got you a wonderful gift. Can you post a picture of the hipster?

Wow! Sounds like a super meet with Anna and Elsa.

And I'm so glad the Wishes FP spot worked out. Sounds perfect!

:goodvibes

Fun times at EPCOT!

I love Living with the Land! Glad you were able to get the crew on board for that. :lmao:

So was that your first time eating at Sunshine Seasons? Another favorite of mine. So many yummy and different choices.

Has your daughter had issues with Soarin' before? Poor kid! Hope she enjoyed the ride.

Somehow, the World Showcase does not have quite the appeal for the kiddos, especially in the heat! Been there! Done that! (Like it much better solo)

;)

Great updates!

Wow, you got A LOT done at MK for getting there at 3. I'm impressed!

The series of pictures on the Buzz ride are great!

CHH is my favorite MK QS- the lobster mac and cheese sounds incredible. Mmmmmmmm!

I love the picture of the RC friends meet-up. And how nice that they got you a wonderful gift. Can you post a picture of the hipster?

Wow! Sounds like a super meet with Anna and Elsa.

And I'm so glad the Wishes FP spot worked out. Sounds perfect!

:goodvibes
The mac and cheese had lots of shrimp and lobster, I ws pleasantly surprised!! And the Wishes spot was great lots of room to spread out!! It would've been easier to get there from Tomorrowland rather than Adventureland :crowded:

Here's a pic Janet's DD took with us (I am holding the hipster)

Fun times at EPCOT!

I love Living with the Land! Glad you were able to get the crew on board for that. :lmao:

So was that your first time eating at Sunshine Seasons? Another favorite of mine. So many yummy and different choices.

Has your daughter had issues with Soarin' before? Poor kid! Hope she enjoyed the ride.

Somehow, the World Showcase does not have quite the appeal for the kiddos, especially in the heat! Been there! Done that! (Like it much better solo)

;)
It was our first time at Sunshine Seasons Dee :goodvibes DD7 rode Soarin' a few days prior but somehow was scared of being up too high and falling off. Overall, she was okay. Poor sweetie pie. We were in second row rather than third so she knew we would be "up" more. Living with the Land is a favorite of DH and I. On our couple trip, we did the Behind the Seeds tour. Forever LOVE LOVE LOVE :flower3:

I did manage to get my family around the world to Norway, we had FP for Maelstrom and a ride was definitely needed!!

Alas, it was down :guilty: so we figured we would just trek on to Mexico. We did stop at the display, which they had some Frozen stuff integrated with the Norwegian cultural stuff-plus I think it was air conditioned.....as we walked out we also decided to grab something from Kringla

DD8 and I had a Troll Horn and School bread (no one else wanted to try it) The cream was delish, and not too sweet :thumbsup2 Very yummy!!! DS5 and DD7 had uncrustables and apple juice, I think they just needed a pick me up. Now I learn that that was our last opportunity to ride Maelstrom :sad2: more ch-ch-changes :sad:

Off to the Three Caballeros we went, and it was enough of a chill out to give us a quick second wind :thumbsup2

After our Mexico boat ride, the kids were done....but we decided to do TT again (it is after all little man's favorite....wait time 50 min....but we had a FP for anywhere...so we went right on. After, we got a DAS return time for TT and headed onto MS. This time DH came on Green with DD9, DS5 and I while the little daredevils did the more intense side :crazy2: DH may never go back to the other side :rotfl2:

After MS it was very cloudy and dark, so we rushed onto TT...

Test track roundup..

The plan was to head to DTD...

I wanted to take the OKW boat to DTD, everyone else wanted to take the bus....well Mom won. We waited...and waited....and waited...and watched 4 DTD buses pass :confused3 as I was ready to give up a boat came..and the captain had quite the time docking :scared: Yes my friends we got on anyway...

What a gorgeous ride at night!!! :goodvibes As we got to DTD, rain......but of course :rotfl2: so we chose to stay on;) back to OKW for dinner....

We decided to try Olivia's and I am so glad we did! We were immediately seated, and I ordered my Turtle Crawl (first one in a glass):thumbsup2

Food was yummy, the kids loved the bread!! DS5 had his cheeseburger quite burnt :faint: I was scared of how this would go down....the waitress game over and asked how everything was, and before I could get a word out he said "This is too hard I can't eat it" :worried: She immediately asked did he want a new one or something different.."I would like a hot dog please" and all was well with the world :worship:

They all enjoyed some ice cream, even DH..and I had banana bread pudding all to myself :goodvibes

As we left, they asked the kids if they wanted the balloons...why YES!!!!
Now, we were remiss in our balloon gifting this trip, but Maddie remembered her RC angel balloon release (Kathy your dad was mentioned..as were Sheila and Christine's boys they let all the balloons go except one Princess one which Bree was not giving up princess:

the balloon had jewels glued on it was cute!
Some outside pics...

Thursday August 28th...our last full day :worried:

So on the agenda was CRT for DD9, DD7, and DS5...DD8 and DS13 had NO interest in a Princess breakfast...:duck: so DH took them to Olivia's and they ended up having a pool day :cloud9:

Meanwhile, I got to take the other three to MK!!!:cool1: seemed like a good idea at the time ;)

I have never been to CRT, and DS5 did not handle the waiting well at all....Bree was ecstatic to meet her Cinderella FINALLY

Once we were seated, all was good :goodvibes

Our server (I can't remember his name) was so sweet. And who doesn't LOVE being called your Highness, your Majesty the Queen :love:

Speaking of royalty, I did order some tiaras for my Princesses...and an edible chocolate crown dessert for my Prince

They loved the castle, and the food. DD9 had at least 4 Mickey Head blueberry muffins, and DS5 had refills of French toast sticks and then decided he could use a chocolate milk...as you wish ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter