How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

We rented a car while we were in Orlando (Toyota Camry) and drove it for 10 days. We were offsite and went to Universal and Disney, plus outlet shopping, groceries and restaurants every day. We refilled the tank to return the car and it cost $22. :rotfl2: We felt like we stole something.

Our monthly gas budget for the same size car here is around $500. We can't fill the tank for less the $60. It was astounding how cheap it was!

Wow, thats so low! Oregon is still hovering at $2.60/gallon but I am NOT complaining! :goodvibes

I paid $2.49 today...then saw it for $2.43....and I hear Sams Club here is $2.39.

DW texted me excited to have filled up for $2.12.

She drove a mile up the road & it was $2.09 :rotfl2:

MSN.com used to have a website that would allow a search by map for the cheapest gas. It would show all gas stations that could be seen on the map (depending on how zoomed in you are) and would highlight the cheapest and most expensive but still list all those in between. The last time I tried, it was no longer functioning.

Does anyone know of a similar website?

MSN.com used to have a website that would allow a search by map for the cheapest gas. It would show all gas stations that could be seen on the map (depending on how zoomed in you are) and would highlight the cheapest and most expensive but still list all those in between. The last time I tried, it was no longer functioning.

Does anyone know of a similar website?

I have the free Gas Buddy app.

$2.16 yesterday morning
$1.99 yesterday afternoon
$2.24 yesterday evening

$2.69 seems about the going rate in and around Syracuse, NY. Some a few cents higher, some lower.

Back down to $2.18 (how is it we're paying more than IL???? :lmao:), but most interesting is diesel at $2.49. That's a 40 cent drop overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter