I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to do this last year for a family member whose account was hacked while they were at Phantom Ranch (bottom of Grand Canyon), and Bnk of America gave me all kinds of fits about it. Refused to let me deposit to their account because I wasn’t listed on the account.
Bank of Am .... you just struck a nerve. They have caused my family SO MUCH TROUBLE. I may have told this before. When my dad was alive, with dementia,he didn’t know who he was let alone any of us. I wanted to cancel his credit card. I had power of attorney and i called them. They said I needed to write them. Ok. I wrote them a letter explaining *why* I wanted to close the account. I included a copy of my power of attorney. They answered and said no because I wasn’t on account. My dad would have to do it. I wrote again and they answered saying they couldn’t confirm my signature so I’d have to get it notarized. So I did and sent it back. Then they said they needed his lawyers information. ( uh hello? It’s on my power of attorney paperwork) this went on for many months. My dad’s lawyer said BOA is the worst to work with ( his opinion) but do you know what the kicker was? My mom called them. She wasn’t on the account either. And boom - they closed it.

I can see anyone in my contacts who isn’t set to private. I don’t have to search for them or “friend” them on Venmo. I even see people that I have never sent or received money from. You are correct that no amounts are shown. I don’t need people to see who I am sending to or receiving money from. I keep it private.

I looked at my settings and I have FB contacts and phone contacts turned off. I guess that is why I don’t see them but I guess it’s possible for others to see me if they have theirs turned on. I personally don’t really care if people see me pay my siblings or kids money or vice versa. Or the crazy reasons I put on there. Lol. I don’t really use it that much. Holiday present sharing mostly. It is easy enough to set it to private though so now that I see I can do that maybe I will in the future. There is the world setting where you can see random people and some of them are funny.

If anyone was looking for a SAMs pickup slot, I just noticed that our stores time slots for tomorrow just opened.

Can you get everything on a pick up order? I tried to do one last week and it seemed like I couldn’t pick anything refrigerated or frozen. But maybe I was doing it wrong.

Can you get everything on a pick up order? I tried to do one last week and it seemed like I couldn’t pick anything refrigerated or frozen. But maybe I was doing it wrong.

3/4 of my order was refrigerated/frozen. I was able to get milk and eggs to boot. A lot of things were limit one, and it really just depends on what is in stock at your store. A lot of what I ordered tonight was stuff that was OOS last week. I had been trying for two days to get a time slot and one item went OOS when I placed the order. Should know shortly if they were able to pick the rest, I suspect I may see an item or two not be available still. I am a big Diet Pepsi drinker, more so when I am stressed and working 70+ hour weeks the past few weeks has caused a bit of stress, they were OOS for almost a month until last week they had it again, I had to get a case of Diet Coke two weeks ago -- and I was not even at Disney so ehhhhhhhhhhh. :eek:

Funny story at my SAMs pickup two weeks ago I was at the pickup area loading my stuff and noticed this guy with a big flatbed suiting up in full PPE, mask, gloves up to your shoulders, face shield and a massive pack of wipes cleaning everything before putting it in his car. I joked with my wife he was an apron away from a serial killer... Granted we are still under no lock downs, and two weeks ago was not a very public worry yet so just didn't see people in that gear, and to have that much already on hand? :rotfl2:

Oooh just managed to order Kleenex at Sam's online also! I should buy a lottery ticket...

I'm super jealous of your luck. We sadly don't have a Sam's account. I did find paper towels on Boxed today.

costco dot com has scott TP in stock right this moment

Not for us. All I can see is Kirkland but when I try to order it it says not available in my zip code. :sad1:

Not for us. All I can see is Kirkland but when I try to order it it says not available in my zip code. :sad1:
Oh weird.. if I actually try to put it in my cart it says not to my zip code either.

That's dumb. I am already signed in so they know where I am! And why won't they deliver to certain ZIP codes???

And why won't they deliver to certain ZIP codes???

A lot of places ship from local stores or distribution centers to cut costs, just means there is not stock close to your house and they don't want to pay extra costs to ship it from somewhere further.

I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll have 100k Bonbon points coming my way from AmEx. Instant approval on the Brilliant 100k/5k offer before the expiration on 4/8 without a pop up. I still don't get excited until the points are deposited :laughing:

With the 3 month extension on the MSR it seemed worth a shot.

Aaand now that I went for it, I'm sure they'll raise the bonus (since it's once in a lifetime) You're welcome. :thumbsup2

I believe (I'm not there yet) we just got mandated to wear masks at work... so I suppose it's time to shop for a cute on on Etsy somewhere with Disney fabric or something. Yay....?
I bought a Mickey one off Etsy. It's hard to find one on there that isn't 3 week shipping, at least that was the case three days ago. I finally found some and placed an order only to have it canceled today. I wish I had a sewing machine and some skill lol But, I have a friend in AZ that is making me some masks so we're good now.
I'm super jealous of your luck. We sadly don't have a Sam's account. I did find paper towels on Boxed today.

Thought I just struck gold seeing that Kirkland tp. Added to my cart went to check out and it's not available. I guess I will keep stalking and maybe I'll get lucky enough to get some along with green beans.

I bought a Mickey one off Etsy. It's hard to find one on there that isn't 3 week shipping, at least that was the case three days ago. I finally found some and placed an order only to have it canceled today. I wish I had a sewing machine and some skill lol But, I have a friend in AZ that is making me some masks so we're good now.

I don't sew, but I wonder if I can cobble something together by hand. I'd rather have something I can wash.

I don't sew, but I wonder if I can cobble something together by hand. I'd rather have something I can wash.
We cut up one of Dh's old t-shirts and have rubber bands to put around our ears. It works well enough. We never go out so they won't get used much. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow and I'm gonna call when I get there to see if I can wait in the car until they have a room ready. It's a really small office so I don't think it should be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter