Illuminations Cruise Central--AUGUST

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
<font face="comic sans ms"><font color=purple>Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during <b>August</b>? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you <b>need</b> space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you <b>have</b> space available and <b>include the dates</b>. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in <b>August</b>?

Katholyn</font>

Just booked an Illuminations Cruise for August 3. There are only 3 of us. If anyone wants to join us, please let me know. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Anyone able to book any of these dates for Illuminations and have available space, willing to share. I have 2 adults and 2 well behaved children (DD 9-DS 7).

Let me know.

We've booked the New Wishes, but I don't know anything about it really - I'm afraid we'll not see alot of the fireworks.

My 10 year old niece Maddie and I would like to invite you on our Illuminations Cruise Friday August 6th. SORRY THE BOAT IS FULL.

Email me at lmkrz@aol.com if you are interested.

Looking to share between 8/24 and 8/30 - 2 adults and 2 girls, 11 & 10.

Thanks.

PM if you have a res to share. Thanks again !!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'd like to join a cruise one of the nights of Aug. 8-12. Just two of us, DD 13 and I.

I have an Illumination Cruise booked for August 14th. We have 4 adults and two children - 9 yrs and 8 yrs. (not sure about the well behaved part for my two). Anyway if you wish to join us, please let me know.

My mother and I will be at disney 8/23 -8/27 and would like to share a wishes or illuminations cruise with someone with space available.

Thanks! Robyn

Hi all.......disneycm25 I sent you a PM about sharing your cruise.......let me know what you think.......Thanks

We are willing to share. There are 4 adults and 2 children (girls - 8yrs and 9yrs) in our group.

We have reservations for August 14th on the Illumination Cruise.

We've taken the cruise before and plan to everytime we go to Disney. It's a great way to end a day.

kparc

If you still have room I'd love to share your cruise. It's just myself and DS (9).

Missy

kparc:

Thanks for the offer - I would have taken you up - but that's our last night before we head to Hardrock and we want to get an early-early start for US and our front of line access.

Enjoy - I can't wait.

Missy,

Yes we still have room.

I'm trying to figure out how to turn change my profile to except private messages.

As soon as I do I'll fill you in on the details if your still interested.

kparc

kparc,

Glad to see you still have room. You can turn on your PM preference by going into you user cp and select edit options menu.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Missy

We're interested in finding someone to share their Illuminations cruise with us. It would be my wife and I and our three Disney boys, 10 and under. We will be there from Aug. 8th - 20th.

Thanks !

Our family would like to share a Wishes cruise between Aug 1st through the 7th. If you have space please pm me. Myself and wife 35, DD 13, DS 11. Thanks!!:wave:

DD (she's 13) and I are looking to share a cruise Aug 21st to Aug 27th. Please PM me if you have any availability

Hi Dancind:)
I sent you a private message if you would be interested in sharing a "Wishes Cruise"on August 11 just let me know.
Thanks,
Enid::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter