Illuminations Cruise Central--AUGUST

Hello all

I would love to get on one of these cruises. We will be there from 16th to 24th of August.
If any one could help me...please let me know. I would need at least 3 places but if i could get 5 it would be brilliant. Thanks
Nikki x l:D

We have 8 spots available for Sunday August 1st Wishes Cruise leaving from the Poly. Please personal message me if interested!

I am taking my mother and two sons ages 3 and 8(turning 9 on the trip. I am turning 33 on the trip(UGH!). We are celebrating birthdays as well as creating memories before I deploy to the Middle East when I return. We will be there from August 5-19 and would love to share a cruise if anyone has room.

Hi All......I just canceled a boat leaving from the Boardwalk for August 9th so if you call today it might still be available.

Thank you DOnzac
I was able to call and get the booking for August 9th. This is my 25th Wedding Anniversary (The 9th) I took a chance, called and was able to book it. They are giving us a party with balloons and decorations and cake and pop. It will be so fun Im sure.

Thanks again for giving the heads up. I will have my kids, grandkids and my husband and me there for the cruise.

Barb

Still have spots available for a WISHES cruise leaving the Poly on Aug 1, 2004. PM me if interested!!...:wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2:

Ok - I Pm'd you - I have questions (concerns) but the more I think about it....

what a way to spend our 25th (ok so it would be a very tad early! by a day... and its dd first time in wdw...)

anyway, check your messages, and let me know the answers to a few minor details!! :)

princess:

Barbday62....I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the boat. Enjoy and Happy Anniversary.

We would love to shar a cruise if anyone has spaces available between 9 - 22 Aug (except 16th where we are booked for fantasmic!).

Anyway, there is 7 of us in total but would happily draw straws if only a couple of spaces available.

Thanks muchly!!!!!

Lisagirlyuk

Anyone have Illuminations cruise to share with 4 (2 adts & kids 13 and 9) between Aug 24 and 29th?

Please let us know.

Susan & Ben in Minneapolis

We just canceled a boat to see the Illumanations for August 9th, 2004. So if anybody calls to get a boat for that day u might be able to get it.

crazyfordisney93
&
her mom

We just got invited to join another family on their Illum Cruise in August.

These boards are great!!

Ben in Minneapolis

Looking to share between 8/24 and 8/30 - 2 adults and 2 girls, 11 & 10.

Thanks.

PM if you have a res to share. Thanks again !!!!!

We're still looking ....:confused:

will take illuminations or wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Oops!! I posted under my daughters user name. When I brought up my user name, annieh6 confirmed herself for the cruise so it's now full!! Thanks to all... Brent

We'll be on my son's MAW July 31-Aug. 6 and would love to find some space on an Illumination's cruise. First 2 choices would be Aug. 1 or Jul 31, but we'll also be at Disney 1 or 2 add'l days.

We'd need a minimum of 3 spaces, but could fill as many as 10 (only 3 are kids).

Thanks!

(p.s. Feel free to PM me with any other "Special" things [besides character breakfasts] that I might be able to schedule for him (age7). His main wish is to be slimed at US, but we'll be at Disney for a min. of 3 days)

My DD and I are still looking to share a cruise if anyone has any openings. We'll be there from 8/18 to 8/25. PM me if you have 2 spots open on any of those dates. Thanks. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter