Illuminations Cruise Central--AUGUST

If by any miracle anyone has space on their boat for two rather charming Brits, I would be thrilled to hear from you. Would love to go on 9th, 10th, 11th August.
Thank you!
Love Verity.xxx:wave:

I would love to share and illuminations cruise 8/19 or 8/20. There are 4 of us me, DH, DD5 and DD3. Tried everyday to book one with no success! Its our first trip to WDW and have heard the cruises are fabulous! Please email at mlgingrich@zoominternet.net if you have room! Thanks!!!

Verity Chambers:
We have room if you'd like to join us. Our date for the Illumination Cruise is Wednesday, August 11th.
I'll try and PM you also.

We are looking for an illminations cruise share for my friends family as a surprise b/day present. Sylvia (my friend will be the big???? whilst on holiday) If anyone has a wishes/illuminations cruise with 5 spaces for any date from 3rd-8th August.
It would be a great present!!!!
We are from the UK and will be in DIsney ourselves in July and have managed to share with a fellow DIsser so to get one for our friends would be great
Hope someone can help:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much Sherry, I have sent you a PM.
WE WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!

Verity.xxxxxxxxx

If anyone has any room on a cruise from August 26th to August 30th, we'd love to share! It will be just DH and I, on our honeymoon. :)

I'm looking for anyone who has room on an Illuminations cruise for Thursday, 08/19 OR Sunday, 08/22 for myself, my friend, my daughter (age 13) and my son (age 7)! We're only there for 5 days, and I wasn't able to book anything (Kind of a last minute trip...:sunny: )
Please PM me!

I'm not too sure about this? How much would it cost us to join someone (If avaliable?) We will be there from Aug 9th (my 25th wedding anniversary) to Aug 13th. Does anyone have openings? We have 5 adults and 2 CHildren (ages almost 3 and 5 months) I suspect the kids would both be asleep.)

Maybe Just my husband and me could join someone? Especially August 9th?

Anyway I thought I would throw it out and see if anyone had openings and see if we might fit it in. I have never considered this as something to try and do.

Barb

My wife and 3 year old son would love to share a cruise on Aug. 8-12 if anyone has room! Thanks.

Still looking to find a cruise share for my friends who will now be in Disney from 3rd-15th August.
My friend Sylvia will be celebrating the BIG ?0 whilst she is there so I would dearly love to be able to sort this for them!!
They are a family of 5/6 depending on whether the eldest daughter meets up with them after working at Camp America for the summer.
We are from the UK
Hope somone has spare places
Thanks:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Would like to share an illuminations cruise with somebody between the dates of July 20 to Aug 2nd. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and two nice teens.

does anybody have room? Thanks for any help
Annie:wave: ::MinnieMo

I am looking for a cruise for 4 for illuminations for Aug 1 or 2, I will let you know if I hear about any on those dates

Annie

Gee Annie, I would have loved to share a cruise with you but we won't get there until Aug 8th :(

We are a family of 4 and would love to share a cruise with someone. We will be there from Aug. 8th to the 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter